1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe HotKeys

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Benn, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

I dont know if this is possible but i wont know unless i find out. As the title says Hotkeys, is there someway that these could be added to the bots people make because the bots that loot dont always pick everything up you want, so if these bots had hotkeys which activate the hacks you hack ticked but also stop them. I think this would really help alot of people out!

At the moment i have to exit from maple without closing it, untick the hacks im using then back onto maple to pick the items i need, back to ticking the hacks! This would also help if the bot was to mess up. The other day i found my self standing in henesys auto attacking and flying to every monster there (stupid summon sacks) lucky i came back just in time was only doing it for a short amount of time but i still set the items/cash to a backup account :P

Let me know what you think. ~Ben

2. Ex10Ded

Ex10Ded New Member

I agree, tho you should use windowed mode for hacking. It works 300x better (:
    Bit it would be handy to have a kill-switch or something, so that when you have a full inv you can tick that and just go sell loot etc.

3. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

yh man :P how do i get it in windows mode? i seem to only get windowed mode when my keys fuck up and if i press enter.

4. Ex10Ded

Ex10Ded New Member

Try using "ALT+ENTER", it's a feature of windows that allows games to go into windowed mode (sometimes..)
    if that doesn't work, you can try out a undetected version of DxWnd. It's called rawrrr, should be somewhere around the forum o-o

5. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

kk cheers mate, ill have a look for it now

6. Nickerian

Nickerian Well-Known Member Coder Donor

get rawrr - http://www.mpcforum.com/showthread.php?236398-Release-Undetected-DxWnd

Path to maplestory.exe
    Direct X 8

-----------------------------------------------------
    if i got the problem right, you want people to set hotkeys on the cheats (or atleast on the cheats which make you unable to walk on your own) which would be a good idea when you think about it but it wont work that good as you hope

When you use hotkeys you often want to use an ON/OFF button just because if you start to bot you dont want to untick the cheats or tick cheats you dont want activated
    if we use ON/OFF button you will still have the same problem

if we just skip the ON/OFF button and only use hotkeys people would probably enable/disable cheats by just using your computer or play the game (even legit) which would fuck up alot

but as i sade the idea sound nice when you think about it but dosent work that good when you create it