1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe How much money do you need to bot efficiently?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Corner, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Corner

Corner Active Member

Yeah, im botting my dit since 1~day, and im not sure, if I got enough money to bot over 120+?
    Due the magic whisper I got 100m and some very good equips.
    I spend 60m for a 9 atk glove.
    Was it worth it? Cause I want to bot another Character to level 60, cause then I would have +15 watk.
    Now Ive got 46m ~ .
    Would that money reach (?) for botting a level 60 noob, and for botting my dit to +120?
    Inclusive EQ for Dit?

Sry for bad english.
  2. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

dude you got enough mesos to get it over 120, just dont buy equips that often, I only buy weapons every 10 levels, and for example with warriors, i only buy lvl20, 35 and lvl80 armor and then im set. You only need money for pots, just loot while training.
  3. Corner

Corner Active Member

?Thx jafel. And whats with the 9 atk glove? Was it worth it? Cause I never saw a high att WG so cheap lol. Maybe because I dont look at FM, only when I need something? :p
  4. Razz

Razz Dedicated Supporter Dedicated Donor

I always do 10-15 noob armour 15-30 10 dex Bathrobe 30-50 Blue Overall for Warrior 50+ Blue Overall and other lvl 50 equip. Higher i never ended cause of a/b and or perms.
  5. Subarashii

Subarashii Well-Known Member

And you should get Z-helm if you don't have it already :P
  6. Klaffen

Klaffen ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Donor

why do people need 9 atk glove on non legit character? when i got my swordman to 45 in 3 days, i only bought level 10 cloths, level 10,15,25 weapon. no need for any more then that! i only gave my character 1m cash(wich grew to 3,5m).
    oh the 25 sword where a cheap scrolled one from the FM.
  7. Anonymos

Anonymos Active Member

I use around 1-3 m to get a char to 40+,( If i bot with using skills and not normal attack ) Then after 40 i get enough money from the loot to buy potions and make profit.
  8. OMGitsSander

OMGitsSander Well-Known Member

I started my char 2 weeks ago with no money.
    I'm now level 44 and made 46 mill..
    Do quests guys, biggest income you can get, go to hidden-street and check for what quests you can get polearm att, glove att, claw att and you'll be rich in no time:)

EDIT: Not that I did 44 levels over 2 weeks :P
    I did that in 3 days, im now 1.5 week in France.. 1.5 week to go... God help me..
  9. Klaffen

Klaffen ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Donor

took me 3 days to get 45.. do quest like Jane and the wild boar, WANTED 99 green evil eye thing.. you get a chance to get 60% glove att/60% claw att etc. :p
  10. xReloadD

xReloadD Well-Known Member

I've got 49M now and lot of equipment for 70/80.