1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Want to add a release? Use the Resource Manager!
  3. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Tutorial How to create AOBs

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by SiNx, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiNx

SiNx New Member

Hello guys today I am going to answer alot of questions Noobs like me have. What happens when a patch comes out and you want to update a script but you have no AOB...... WHAT TO DO?!?! Well you can gather the AOB on your own in a very simple manor and I will show you how :)!

First off the script we are going to want to find the AOB for is the infamous gND

This is a GMS Script because I don't play EMS but its all the same concept

Code (Text):
    2. gND (Generic No Delay)
    3. [ENABLE]
    4. 00C9EA1F: //75 ? C7 85 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? EB 0A C7 85 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 8B 8D ? ? ? ? 89 4D A8
    5. db 74
    7. [DISABLE]
    8. 00C9EA1F:
    9. db 75
    Well first off we are gonna ignore that there is a AOB already in the comment :P.

The addy that we need to gather the AOB for is

Code (Text):
    2. 00C9EA1F
    So lets get started by first opening CE and attaching the process and all that good stuff.

After you have it attached go ahead and open your "Memory View" then right click on it and click the first option there "Go To Address"
    [​IMG]

Once there type in the address that you are trying to gather the AOB for and then you will see it like so

[​IMG]

Now comes the part of gathering AOBs. What I do is i will gather an address at a time and then change the byte to a wild card if it is a dynamic AOB and then I search it on CE array of byte scanner.

EX:
    Code (Text):
    2. 75 0C C7 85 2CD2FFFF 01000000 EB 0A
    That would turn into if you look at the assembly you can tell what byte is dynamic so it would translate to
    Code (Text):
    2. 75 0C C7 85 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? EB 0A
    Now you can check to see how many addys it gives you by searching it on CE
    [​IMG]

As you can see we get way more than one Addy so we just have to keep on gathering the bytes so lets take a couple more from the mix of bytes

Now our addys look like
    Code (Text):
    2. 75 0C C7 85 2CD2FFFF 01000000 EB 0A C7 85 2CD2FFFF 00000000 8B 8D 2CD2FFFF 89 4D A8
    Now once you figure out what is dynamic you will end with the full AOB
    Code (Text):
    2. 75 0C C7 85 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? EB 0A C7 85 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 8B 8D ? ? ? ? 89 4D A8
    Then you double check by repeating the search step in CE
    [​IMG]

Now that you only have one Addy you have your completed AOB and can now update without relying on anyone even if the released script is given with no AOB :)

Well thats the end of the tutorial which isn't the best but I tried my best and I am also still a noob whos trying to learn and I figured its just a bunch of trial and error and its easy to understand so just take the time to learn so you don't have to depend on anyone :)

Credits:
    FireV2 - Creating the gND script
    Epiclolz5000 - Updating and leaking the script

Let me know what you think and ill try to make some more tutorials as I learn :)

2. TMDkiller

TMDkiller Well-Known Member

Ehhh You are posting in the wrong selection if im not wrong

3. SiNx

SiNx New Member

I dont know where to post it :-(

4. Redwinter

Redwinter Ain't That A Kick In The Head? Donor Retired

moved it you were nearly right, you just didnt pick the tutorial subsection

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.