1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe how to make a good money with hacks

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by kaynianta, Sep 17, 2010.

1. kaynianta

kaynianta Well-Known Member

im poor so i cant buy alot of pots so my bots wont be working for long
    i was wondering if some1 knows how to make fast mesos in EMS
    with hacks or maybe some other way??
  2. Adamkidd

Adamkidd Well-Known Member

You got 3 days left, Go bot in mini dungeons at LOW LEVELED MONSTERS! Use Kami, Kami loot Godmode 50 sec and godmode 7 miss. Stay there for a while and sell the letters for 4-5k each!
  3. janijanijani

janijanijani Well-Known Member

use E-dark trainer(7miss- and 50secGM),perfect kami(A.attack,A.loot,Enable loot and -kami) then go to henesys pig farm mini dungeon kill pigs for like 4-6h and sell all the letters 2-5k/ea. With high lvl you can get 10mil in a day like i got.Best place cause:low ban rate, good drops like leathers,stiff feathers,ores and some noob eqp.
  4. GOD

GOD CCPLZ Donor Donor

my brother botted ln the dungeon, mini dungeon for less than an hour and got permed, 20:20 yesterday, be careful not to use hotspots, it may not be as rewarding and safe as it seems.

my advise to you is to try and find some place that is very unknown, and has somehow bad drops.

i do this, and i have only been banned once in the last 3 months, and i believe that the reason i got banned, was because i went to the small hotspot with platoon chronos.

so you should be safe if you stay away from the places people tell you to go B-)
  5. janijanijani

janijanijani Well-Known Member

hmmm... i botted for 3 days in pig farm and got allmost 36mil mesos,no ban,and lvl 41 then i gave the moneys to my sin and started to bo at zombie lupins, and there got permed in 2h :P
  6. AndersHusmann

AndersHusmann Well-Known Member

Zombie lupins isn't safe is what i can tell too! :D I got banned there twice. Now im also taking adv. of the letters and botting at ************ to earn some mesos ! :D I dont bet that im lucky enough to get a chaos scroll anyways.
  7. Tattuffino

Tattuffino Member

Those letters cant be selled for 4-5k any more..

their 1-2k now. In Deme for sure.
  8. Anonymos

Anonymos Active Member

Letters, And even better, if you have a shop, put them in for 3,999 each but put some for 39.999 each :D People really buy that, Made 16m out of 3 SETS :D If you don't want to kill monsters for letters use the Stand alone item vac in E-dark trainer in beer tent and get letters + scrolls.
  9. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Avg price is still 2 - 3k ea. Can be sold for 4 - 5k and in stores even 7 - 10k ea.
  10. Miauri

Miauri Well-Known Member

stand alone item vac dc's me. how do u use it?
  11. Hyack

Hyack Well-Known Member

Just use #1, that should not D/c you.
  12. kaynianta

kaynianta Well-Known Member

and what with mp just buy post or is there another hack for??
  13. pichka2

pichka2 New Member

Yeah just buy pots they are very cheaps 20K = 100 MP pots =)
  14. Raasclut

Raasclut Banned Banned

The letters aint that much of a profit gaining 10m per day
  15. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

lol 10mill a day is SLOW i make like 40 a day (i have a shop tough) anyways its nice that you dont need any funding anymore my I/L lvl 3x atm had about 15 mill starting W/O any funding
  16. Jett

Jett Ravy's Lover, Shinso's Bitch. Donor

I think Empty Mugs is a good way to make mesos to... Sell them each 30k (:
  17. Ame92

Ame92 New Member

Legitly is too hard to find them... With Kami/Loot I've never tried... all channels are taken...
  18. Raasclut

Raasclut Banned Banned

Just filter out all other things than the mugs and it's easy. Btw I bought like 2000 mugs 30k each and resold for 50k each.
  19. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

Also to prevent LOSING EVERYTHING when you get banned, simply send items/mesos to a mule account ( non hacking/legit ) every day.
  20. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

make a cleric and wast nothing.. no mp and hp @ lvl 62 :)