1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe How to make quik mesos N,E,W,S way

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by coroks, Sep 10, 2010.

1. coroks

coroks New Member

the way i make mesos is real easy so i like to share it with some people who dont know/use it this is how u do it :

Get Kami + Tubi + a Bot

active ur Kami , Tubi and autoloot/attack AFK for like 3h unless u can mob then i suggest u afk like 1~2h when ur Set Up is filled with letters u sell them in Free Market if u wanna sell em fast sell like 2,5k per letter u can do this all day long just keep selling ur letters u can lower ur price if u want to but i prefer not because every1 wants letters =P.

Repeat this and if u can do this on multiple accounts/CPU's or w/e u could make a good 15m per hour

With 1 account doin this u should make 3m per hour + leveling

id advice the sand rats mini dungeon ive used myself so 2h to max inv (and im a bandit)

(i dont care if u people flame @ me for making this and most of u know this is just for the people Who DONT know how to make fast mesos so dont comment if u cant say something nice)
  2. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

This method is good for people who are making accounts at the time of the events, well done on this been your 1st guide on CCPLZ im guessing??

~ Mageboys
  3. coroks

coroks New Member

yes it is just felt like making it sorry for my bad english i drunk abit o,o
  4. Roel

Roel Well-Known Member

I have had my fastest letters at snails, preferrably the map where mano spawns, or the map 1 portal east of lith harbor.

although saying that you fill up your inventory within 2 hours , while being a BANDIT says alot :D
  5. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

If thats the name of your accounts in your Sig i would remove them if i was you
  6. Subarashii

Subarashii Well-Known Member

You can also sell them for like 2k in EU1 at Golden Richie's place :P
  7. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

lol, i use my aran to bot and get the 400% demage glitch, i fill up my whole evt. in like 20mins and go to FM to sell them 2k ea i make like 20mill/hour doing this and selling my other stuf on the side
  8. coroks

coroks New Member

ye i hope i realy helped u guys with this
  9. ikbengekha

ikbengekha Old and cripple. Donor

Whats ur aran lvl?
  10. Adamkidd

Adamkidd Well-Known Member

K thats pretty nice, But i don't think u need that when fighting on snails? Or level 10-20 monsters..
  11. Hyack

Hyack Well-Known Member

Uh lvl 47 Aran get 6-8mil in 30-40min.
  12. pichka2

pichka2 New Member

Well i get 50mil every day =)
  13. coroks

coroks New Member

i dont use a aran i use a bandit
  14. atkspinzu

atkspinzu Banned Banned

12mins per full invo on NW = 7 Sets of 400 =2800 letters per 12mins with 400% damage buff/maxed vampire :)