1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pending How to prevent leeching!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Hacker, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hacker

Hacker New Member

Make it so you have to reply to the thread, and press the thanks button to view links. This will stop leeching because most leechers don't post anything.
    Or whenever you inject a dll or something, it will ask you to login to ccplz.net to use the program
  2. OMGitsSander

OMGitsSander Well-Known Member

Leechers will do anything to get their hacks.
    You're talking about the extreme leechers who just go to a site, see if there are any links, download them all, and see what they do..
    Most leechers WILL take time to register, to (spam) one post (mostly saying thanks, which is considered spamming).
    You can't stop leeching, end of story..
  3. S3NSA

S3NSA back in black Administrator

First suggestion:
    They will realise that's what they have to do to get the hacks, and do so. This would make the thanks button redundant and increase spam on the forums.
    Second suggestion:
    They will just register to the forum to use it. This leaves us with a vast number of inactive members.

Thanks for the suggestions though. There's already a thread on this topic so please post there if you have any further suggestions.
  4. xReloadD

xReloadD Well-Known Member

Leechers are like noobs, noobs will always be here in the world ;)
  5. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

I don't think we should prevent leechers, I think we should CAP them (like making them unable to do certain things...) like After you're inactive, you have to PM a mod to become active again...
  6. OMGitsSander

Which incourages spamming the mods, I think Dave isn't the person who wants 20 pm's a day...
    And as I said, leechers will do anything to get their hacks, 1 PM won't stop them;)
  7. Scum 72638

Scum 72638 Go with the flow. Banned

If the admins put a system like that up, some 'leecher' will 'leak' it to another site his fellow 'leechers' wont have to come here and click 'thanks', which would be worst than what may occur in a few months time.
  8. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

maybe they can only download hacks with 5 startet threads and 30 posts?

we use a trick for downloaden we must click on the link than a message pop up and that says to click thanks
    but if we click thanks we get to another site
    only if we click 5x on the hack download we get that hack :D
  9. OMGitsSander

That sucks for us 2 :P
  10. 0star

0star Member

Maybe post counts its really nice i know when you have post counts its get less faster detected.
    and its not 10 post but 50 or more! and than you're here more than 1 week or they will spam evrything
  11. OMGitsSander

Nah, just forget it guys.
    Making it 50 posts or more is even a lot for the leet coders we have arround here or are yet to come..
    They will be like: "wtfux? 50 posts! Fuckz this forum cya bbyee".
    This forum will not grow with this rule..
  12. Akira

Akira Well-Known Member

Just give some people acces when they can update a Script or something like that :)
  13. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

How many of these threads do we need, really?
  14. highlights

highlights Well-Known Member

so if i can updatate a script then i cant scam?

and i think 50 posts is to much
    and why would u need 50 posts to just check the worth of ur items?
  15. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

all that can happen to prevent leechers is just have the mods/admins monitoring the forums to make sure no1 is asking retarded/leecher questions i guess
  16. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

This would make the forum a half-public forum, it would be like howIcantdownloadbeforeIcanupdate.hurrhurr lets learn how to update Tubi. -> goes to MPC, search for a script of tubi, read a tut, follow every step as they said, muwahhaha, I updated a script. So, lets show this to tah mods, they be liek, hm kay, its updated.. lets stick to the rules and allow him, and then they just go liek, yayayayay, no moar updating, just leeching nao.
  17. Akira

Akira Well-Known Member

*crys* in a corner shout i hate you so much, dont do that again please.

Okay be Serious now.

That was just an idea :/
  18. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

I know its just an idea, but I just want to make my point clear, its not a personal attack or something, or atleast, it was not meant to be liek that.
  19. Razz

Razz Dedicated Supporter Dedicated Donor

Or make them follow a simple quiz with some information. Coders don't have to read it and can answer the questions easily but noobs will have to learn.
  20. Danny1994

Danny1994 Likes to contribute Coder

Its a stupid idea at all to add something like that.
    Just let it how it is.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.