1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe I bought some NX

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by QQII, Aug 20, 2010.

1. QQII

QQII Well-Known Member

Stupidly because my parents gave me no choice, I now have about 5k NX on my account that is lv44 aran.
    I've never had NX before so I don't know what to do with it. Any suggestions?:confused:
  2. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Your parents gave you no choice? What do you mean lol?

If your a hardcore botter and you bot throughout the day and night buy a 2x exp 24 hour card.
  3. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

atleast buy 1 FM thing i d say and maybe some fn shit
  4. d0se

d0se Member

Buy a FreeMarket and sell ur stuff

Buy stuff

5. QQII

QQII Well-Known Member

They said that if I didn't buy NX now that they wouldn't ever buy it later.
    So that is no choice.
    I don't really have much stuff to sell and Hardcore botting would never happen as I'll get banned from computer.
  6. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Get incubators and then use or sell them.
  7. QQII

QQII Well-Known Member

Oh yeah... That's a brilliant idea.

Ation, you're lv 101, why are you still botting? I thought people at lv 100+ started going legit. Cuz it must have taken you ages to get to lv 101
  8. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

lol @ the red part
    and lol @ the green part o.o
    buy some useless shit
  9. Ation

I'm trying to reach lvl 120, because it's F'ing boring to grind on lvl 10X unfunded CB.
  10. QQII

QQII Well-Known Member

Yeah, My parents are super strict. If I go on the computer from 12pm-7am, they take it away (yes the computer itself).
    Useless Shit=Useless.
    I don't want to sell my rare Mage/Theif items until the evan and dualblades.
  11. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Grinding is boring FULLSTOP. >_>
  12. Raasclut

Raasclut Banned Banned

I'd never quit hacking no matter the level, go buy some double exp so you atleast can level quick while u can sit at the computer ;>
  13. Sublime

Sublime Well-Known Member

OT:How long did it actually take to become 101 with botting ? And may i know which bot you use.

And just sell the nx to other peoplez i guess the rate is 1k nx is 10m, but i don't know for sure.
  14. Ation

I leveled my CB from 1 - 100 in 3-4 days, but I used some 2x Exp Cards and 2x Family Party Exp's.
    I got AB'd at lvl 100 and kept on botting after got unbanned. Lvl 100 - 104 in one day with only Ring Mule, and then I got perma banned. :F3:
  15. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

ahw that sucks, i had a lvl 54 bandit that found 3 chaos scrolls and got permad 5 second later
  16. Sublime

Sublime Well-Known Member

OT: Wow, nice botting work, but it's shit that u got perm banned =(
    Wow 100 in 3-4 days, may i know which bot you use? That will help me out so much :F2:
  17. 0star

0star Member

Maybe if you go legit with nx buy pet that loots pretty good :P
    or 2x exp card siccors karma incubators if you need messeo