1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe I can't be the only one that had this..

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Ex10Ded, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Ex10Ded

Ex10Ded New Member

Hey guys,

I'm just wondering.. I got 5 characters banned in 7 days. It's probably more than normal so iguess i'm being tracked or something.. My last 3 were Arans and they didn't last 2 days.
    The thing is, I've had pretty much every class.. Warriors,Aran,Cleric,Brawler,Hunters you name it.
    Now I have had so many classes that I don't know which class I should make now.. I've had over 25 characters in total.
    I'm thinking about just stopping for a little while since my internship is starting next saturday. Everyday from 9to5 yaay!

What would you suggest to do? How do you guys bot and what do you guys do.. Are you in school, working or doing nothing at all. I'm just wondering :)
  2. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Dont be too obvious, obviosuly your going in hotspots etc if youve got 5 chars banned in 7 days.

what world you play in?
  3. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

I guess GMs track your IP lol :P
    Just keep a low profile for a while ( DONT HACK FOR A FEW DAYS )
    When I bot I go to the movies or school or work, w/e I have to do, so I simply open MS + bot and leave. When I get back I transfer all mesos -> main
  4. Ex10Ded

Ex10Ded New Member

I've been playing in Kradia because my main was on there so I had some funding. I've been avoiding hotspots from the start, sometimes I get banned while standing in SleepyWood.. I've been training im maps that don't even make sense just to avoid the bans but it's no use..

So you're saying you bot for lets say.. 8 hours straight? What do you do with pots then? how many MP pots do you need to be able to do that?
    Yea, I've been doing the same.. Just hanging out with friends and stuff, always same result. I've seen a meso tranfer thing in perion, where else can I find that?
  5. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

Err In Henesys, Ellinia, Kerning City, Perion, Orbis, Omega Sector, Aquarium, Ludibrium,Magatia, Ariant
    think thats all the places where you can find Duey

I buy Tons of MP pots ( largest possible ) with just a few HP pots
    On an Aran you can bot a very long time with just a few Hp pots coz of the low mp waste :P
  6. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

GMs never track your IP, even Dami said it.

Those of you who are getting banned everyday it isnt because of your IP.
  7. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

its just because ur hacking on obvious spots, the time ur botting shouldn't mather i botted 2 day once just because i decided to sleep ad a friend i botted 10 till 40 at stumps 0.0 account was fucked up cause i missed the 2nd job but i didn't use any pots because i allow do 1 till 20 w/o pots, so i made 1mill at stumps
  8. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

go to deme, that will sort all your problems, i assure you.
  9. divine

divine New Member

yeah but i want to go to deme sexy fund me 1m? =P
  10. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

You dont need to you just need like 200K to fund yourself for pots, and you get like 100K from a quest from Teo right ( Lith Harbour ) or is that removed already?