1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe I/L skill build? [Hacker]

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Cuckoo, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

Well as you can read in my sig i made a I/L mage and i was just wondering how i should do the skill build, since the ones i found googling where all ment for legits ( i think) and they never used any MP eater

2. Qua

Qua Well-Known Member

I Wanna Know to cusz i got a 30 I/l

3. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Is it so hard? Just read any guide for legits, and max the recommended skills in most powerful order.
    Example:
    2nd job I/L SP build:
    Teleport +1
    Max Lightning
    Max Cold Beam
    MP Eater +3
    Max Meditation
    Max Teleport
    Max MP Eater or Slow +18
    1 Free point

I would max skills in this order:
    Max Lightning
    Max Meditation
    Max MP Eater
    Max Cold Beam
    Max Teleport
    Rest SP's in Slow

4. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

oke ty ill copy this to my notpad lol and about the legit guides, they never use any MP eater

5. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

If your unfunded i'd recommend maxing I/L and then mp eater.

6. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

im funded NP i have like 300mill atm

7. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

nice can you PM me ur spots?? im botting for 4 hours and im only lvl 24, so slowwww

8. molukku

molukku New Member

MAX everything BUT NOT COLD BEAM!

With the points you keep (cuz you will max SLOW in 2nd job) you can MAX SPELL BOOSTER which is better IMO. And as a hacker you dont stop hacking at lvl 8x at least which means u have ice strike maxed and with the spare points you could also max Thunder Spear/ Combo bow. thats what i did. to make it more fun for myself hacking :)

GOLEM dungeon = hotspot lost 3 ice wizards there :)
    lvl 5x , lvl 6x and lvl 8x :D
    Dont go there!

9. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

mp eater is the last skill i max o.O

10. Miauri

Miauri Well-Known Member

thunderbolt - mp eater - meditation - tele - slow/ice

11. Miauri

Miauri Well-Known Member

hackers dont need ice + slow

12. Yorczan

Yorczan New Member

I got banned there 2, 4x ( with 400%dmg) so is realy bad place...

and to not do other topic:
    Where to bot around 60 lvl I/L mage ?

13. Sezabi

Sezabi Well-Known Member

Hot sands, dungeon or gryphons, but you can't loot there without an automated map rusher.

About the skills:
    1 TP
    Max Thunder
    3 mp eater
    Max Medi
    Max TP
    Max Ice
    Max MP eater
    1 slow.
    Reasons: I/L mages NEVER use slow, they just freeze their enemies, so slow is totally pointless. On the other hand you will use Cold beam from time to time, when ice strike is unappropriate and you don't have element composition maxed yet. Meditation right after thunderbolt since you will kill monsters faster (if you use either 1 or 2 OR 2 or 3 OR something like that hits to KO a monster, then with medi there is a higher chance to kill them with just 1/2 hits instead of 2/3). The next skill is TP, since MP eater drains MP only if your monster uses magic attack and with mob disarm they do not use any attacks. The order of the rest of the skills doesn't really matter, just don't put any skill points in slow. I'd max cold beam first, since its attacking skill and is more useful than MP eater, if needed.

14. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

The underlined sentence is wrong, you drain MP if the monster has MP, the monster doesnt need to cast any skill to be drainable, thats why you will save a lot of pots with it when hacking, especially at high levels.

Id max MP eater right after medi or after thunderbolt.

15. molukku

molukku New Member

Ice mages DO use SLOW when they are bossing!
    And with BIGBANG slow DOUBLES so its a useful skill!
    MAX SLOW in 2nd job and leave COLD BEAM at 11. Else you will have to use 3rd job SP into slow, which is very bad imo. with the points you dont have to put in slow at 3rd job, you can MAX Combo bow and BOOSTER (instead of leaving it at 11)