1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CCPLZ is not currently accepting new account registrations. Check back later, registration will only be opened for a short time!

Europe i Really need some money ATM [Please Donate]

Discussion in 'Europe MapleStory General Discussion' started by Marvin, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Marvin

Marvin Dark side of the moon

Hi, im fkin broken.. just banned my lvl 69 striker:( All my money is gone.. w/e

to the case, i just made a new warrior, he also got banned

Now, im on my third warrior, but i cant play.. cuz of 0 mesos, and 0 mp pots.. im lvl 25.. If u really can donate som money, please PM me and tell me ur name and i find u up

@ kradia

Sry for bad english, hope u'll understand.

ty all :) happy mapling

Its ofcourseMESOS in kradia that i need :)
  2. Sunbeam

Sunbeam Banned

3. Danny1994

Danny1994 Likes to contribute

I guess you want some (Meso) donations ?
    You shall write it then :P

//Edit:
    Fixxed
  4. Marvin

Oh, thought u could figure out that by urselfs :)
    well, its MESOS i need :D
  5. Øv€®cLock

Øv€®cLock tick ta'k,

I got ban on my Mule acc for using Click teleport.. the ban is 30day only.. so i had no mesos.. so i made a new SM and i got to lvl 50 in 1 day useing only regular attack.. and when i wook upp today i had earnd 3.5mil mesos.. 4 scrolls and Loads of EQ
  6. Marvin

But its still faster with powerstrike :)? Almost 3x more dmg :) So please anyone :( ?!
  7. Hippo

Hippo Banned

Funk off bum you should have a legit mule with all of your cash DONT KEEP YOUR MESOS ON AN ACCOUNT YOU HACK ON you can easily farm mesos yourself (i only hack these days to farm mesos) dont beg from people you can easily farm yourself a lot of mesos no madder what level or job you are..
  8. Øv€®cLock

Øv€®cLock tick ta'k,

I acctuly agree with you : ) i was on my way to my Legit char when i was ban.. that pretty unlucky.. but i blame my self since i took the risk of useing click teleport,.
  9. Marvin

Why so aggresive? Im just wondering if i can get some mesos to get an better start on my new account?
  10. Øv€®cLock

Øv€®cLock tick ta'k,

I would have give you mesos if i playd on kradia.. buuuut i dont soo sorry xD
  11. Roel

Roel Well-Known Member

if you need money just get an freaking aran those are THE moneymakers coz of the max mp burn of 10 until 70, hitting twelve mobs twice, and getting some hits with basic attack too.