1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Idea vac

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by killer4all2, Aug 19, 2010.

1. killer4all2

killer4all2 Well-Known Member

Hi,

My though whas. Isn't it possible to make a timed dupex vac or something? Vac all the monsters to you then it automaticly turns off and as soon as you change channel the beast get vacced to you again.

You can vac them to a little platform and use kami to kill them. You only need the dupex and spawn control.

I dno if u wont get autobanned or if it's patched or d/c i dno But it's just some idea :)

2. FirenX

FirenX New Member

I can remember that there was something like that .. dunno bout ems ..

3. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

Dupex A/B.

4. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Timed Dupex is actually quite old idea.

5. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Overall its a good idea but this made me laugh lol, 'the beast'. XD

6. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

kitterz has a video on gms of him using this hack and dupex clearly doesnt a/b as bizzaro trainer has a form of it thats working for gms,

7. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

The public Dupex scripts do AB, but of course those can be modified, as Bizarro did.

8. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

lol some1 should kiss bizarros ass and make him release al his hacks but you can also use wz edit map shift it bans afther 30 mins but i dunno if it doesnt whenn you cc