1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pending Idea's To Prevent GM's From Reading This Forum?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Scum 5436, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

I was thinking about a restriction to the partitions 'HACKS&DOWNLOADS/HACKS DISCUSSION/HACK REQUESTS. Untill you got about 100 posts.
    So if we detect any spam posts or anything alike, we could asume it MIGHT be a GM :P

- Post your idea's below and hopefully it will decrease GM activity on this forum.
  2. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

I dont think this is a good idea, because there are also alot of people who would just spam and spam untill they get into the downloads section, and that doesnt mean their gm's, just mean there hungry for hacks, so the forum wud just get spammed out, and i dont think the moderators/admins have got time to deal with stuff like that lol.

And tbh, i dont think there are anyways to prevent gm's from reading this forum, because if we try to prevent gm's reading this forum, we pretty much prevent any new people that come here.
  3. InfiniteFanta

InfiniteFanta Banned Banned

100 posts = dead man zone.

Sadly there is no such way to protect against gms. The only possible way would be to join some underground forum wich requires some kind of release to get let in. I remember there was one that you needed to add an admin on msn and prove your coding expeirances.
  4. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

Hmmm how about this?

When entering the EMS section you get a piece of script ( which got the wrong adresses but correct AoB's ) this will mean a GM has to have an Cheat Engine and knowledge to update scripts. Will also make leechers learn update scripts I guess :P
  5. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

TLOFZERO, this will mean that leechers will have to learn to update, which means they will have to have guides to update AoB's which means the GM could just read how to update them aswell.

also im pretty sure they can update AoB's lmao
  6. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

A leecher couldnt.
  7. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

lol what find a guide? i heard google was a good site :D
  8. Nickerian

Nickerian Well-Known Member Coder Donor

they dosent read the forums ._. even if they did why shall we care?
  9. OMGitsSander

OMGitsSander Well-Known Member

This is just another fail attempt to prevent leechers/gm's..
    This has been discussed 100 times alrdy..
    You cant.. end of discussion, post limits will cause spam, and leechers will do anything to get in here..
    And if a good coder wants easy acces to this forum and is like wtf all this bullshit to get in im outta here.. waste of new members.. drop the subject done..
  10. Subarashii

Subarashii Well-Known Member

I think theyre updating the addys, and we are updating them too, with the AoBs :P
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.