1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe I'm totally new xD.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Alchamy, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Alchamy

Alchamy New Member

Hey guys,

I just made a account on this site and I already looked around a bit. It looks really nice here and pretty fun people to talk to and discuss topics with ^^. Now I played EMS since beta so I'm a pretty long Maple player :p. I also played all those years legit \m/. But now I came to the attention that Maple is getting kinda boring. I wanna do some more fun things. With a new job, at a new world.

I looked around at this forum but I'm totally new too everything. So I don't really get what Kami and Dark Trainer (Correct me of I'm wrong on the name) means. Could someone maybe explain one or two things about all the hacking in EMS? And how it mostly works. I have no idea how to start the programs and such.

I wanna make a Brawler in EMS Demethos. Hoping to be able to make a Dexless Brawler but I don't have alot of money in Demethos so is there any way to make some nice cash? Also maybe a vac or godmode because of the nice AoE ability of a Brawler would be nice.

Any help is appriciated and I would love too start playing again and hopefully have a good time with my Hacked Brawler ^^.

Thanks in advance,

2. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

First of all, Welcome to CCPLZ.net.
    Second, Kami is pretty much one of the most popular hacks as of now.
    It teleports you to XX Co-ordinates from a mob, youtube it up.
    As for E-Dark trainer, Its pretty much a bot, a bot is most likely build as a DLL file which you need to inject at your begin screen where it says Play.
    A trainer/bot contains hacks which you can activate in MS.
    Just take a good look at this forum and youll find out what you need.
    If you ever have the need of asking a question make sure that youre posting it in the right subforum, but even before posting always make sure you have atleast gave it a try at google.
  3. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

Pm if your having problems.
  4. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

5. 0star

0star Member

Use noobiebbot the bot is ownage
  6. Ex10Ded

Ex10Ded New Member

Yup :D using noobiebot 24/7
    If you have any questions about hacks and what they stand for, feel free to ask :D
  7. Alchamy

Alchamy New Member

Oke thanks guys. I will check those links out Ation.

Thank you all very much.