1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Incubators

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Ation, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Have you ever used incubators? How many, and which ones did you use? What did you get?
    Discuss about your experiences of using incubators.

My first experiences were good. I had only 29m mesos like 6 months ago and used all of 'em on 11 incubators (by gifting method because you couldn't trade nx). I decided to use my incubators at Mushroom Shrine and I didn't get anything else than scrolls. I sold them, and then I got like 70 mil. I bought more and more and usually had just good luck. I got even 2 PuAC's with only 11 incubators.

Nowadays when I rarely use incubators, I get just crappy stuff. I did just use 11 incubators about 10 minutes ago, and had to pay 75 mil for those. Surprisingly, I got only Elixirs, HP/DEF/Axe scrolls.
    :F7:

2. Eztys

Eztys New Member

The first time I used a incuburator was a few months ago, there was no cash trading system. So I had to buy one with nx, wich i did, and got claw att 30%. I wasn't rich at all, just got like 1m, and back then that scroll was worth quite much since dark scrolls where just new. That made me pretty rich (idk how much, forgot).

I used one more a few weeks ago, and got crap. But IDK I got 220m cash now so I don't really need more mesos. You just have got to be lucky and you'll be rich:)

3. Ation

Yeah, indeed. Now I've to farm more mesos, and wait until my main account is unbanned which has almost 1 bil mesos and godly equips. :F3:

4. Klaffen

Klaffen ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Donor

why hack with that much money + godly itemz? would have been funny if you got perm banned

5. Ation

Well, I was botting on another account and after that I logged to my main. I forgot some scripts on by a mistake and got AB'd.
    :F10:

6. Wallz

Wallz Member

My main got perma banned with 1b plus equips because I was testing bot functions on it, IDC though and I have never really used them

7. jujoz

jujoz New Member

was looking some cheap stuff in FM, found a store who sold one for 4m. used it at mushroomshrine and it turned out as 70% shield m.att :)

8. Ation

Atm I've 88 mil so I could buy some incubators. ^^
    I'll post results if I'll buy some.

9. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

Incubator + Pigmy egg = item + pigmy stamp ( just during this new event >< ) seems like a new way Nexon wants to make money.

10. Jett

Jett Ravy's Lover, Shinso's Bitch. Donor

I get scrolls, scrolls and even more scrolls :)... Like Str for Shield and that kinda stuff :P

11. Corner

Corner Active Member

I hate the incubators lol.

Once buyd more than 22 incubators, only get pots, or shitty equip. never buy em again.

12. Ation

The worst thing about this is that you've to buy those incubators with NX Cash to get a Pigmy Stamp. -.-"

13. Corner

Corner Active Member

The worst thing is tha you need 450 stamps for a mask = 450 incubators lol

14. Eztys

Eztys New Member

I merchanted only for 1 week, only ilbi + steely. Made 200m, very easy:)

15. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

i bought 1 but i got a fire mans axes, ever used them again, if you want to make mooney whit scrolling then you should use 10% scrolls if 2 of them work they you will have profit

16. Ation

Watch this. :F3:

17. iCharge

iCharge Member

Lol at all the ppl spamming yo ass f3
    And gz on the chairs :)

18. Ation

Thanks. I'll update another video where I'm using 88 incubators, at Henesys too. I got better rewards this time -> lots of more spam. ;)

19. BeKo

BeKo Member

i saw u ingame ;)
    however, good luck ...

20. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

wow gay spam btw balrog chair *-*