1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introductions thread! (Say Hi!)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by S3NSA, Jul 29, 2010.

1. S3NSA

S3NSA back in black Administrator

This is a thread for everyone to introduce themselves if they want. Tell as much as you want about yourself, be it a simple hello and a few words or something about what you enjoy doing. For what it's worth, I'll get the ball rolling!

Hi, I'm S3NSA. A few of you may know me already. I started as a moderator on MPC back in 2006, then moved to CEF, alongside a short moderator stint at W8Baby. After awhile I was a mod on GK as well and soon after an administrator. I left GK and moderating altogether for awhile as things in real life became to hectic. Now I'm here, starting my own forum with Jonyleeson. We're both from Europe and figured it was about time EMS players got a forum to discuss hacks and build a proper community.

For all that don't know, my name's Max and I'm 21. I live in England and currently spend most of my online time either here, on CEF or playing CS:S, EVE or Minecraft.

Nice to meet you all.

2. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

Hello all,

My name is Enno I am 16 years old and from the Netherlands, I have been playing maple since GMS opened after beta. I've been hacking since EMS beta :D.

I know alittle of ASM, C# & can do alot with autoit (useless yes.)

~Jafel

3. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

Hey everyone

I'm Pedro,
    20 years old guy from portugal. I started in the GMS, but now i'm in EMS ;)

4. desmassath

desmassath Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm Pedro, from Portugal, and I'm 17 yr old.~

I play GMS since it's released, and came to EMS after some years.

Take care ;]

5. Darko

Darko <marquee><font color="#A300A3"><b>Officially the f Donor

Hello, I'm Darko as you see, 20 yr old and from Austria. Working in a spedition and doing the air-import stuff :P in my free time i play maple.. if i got good hacks i bot while im at work :)

Hope to have a great time here with all of you!

~Darko

6. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Sup guys, i'm sexy.

7. Slayerface

Slayerface New Member

Why hello thar! My names Robby :) I'm 16 years old and i live in england. I started maplestory on EMS about 3 - 4 years ago and have been very on and off. I own no high level characters as i always start a new one when i play again after a break :P In real life I've just left secondary school and am going to a music college :) The three most important things to me are; gaming, music and my girlfriend. If i'm not playing something then im probably playing guitar or making covers of popular songs and putting them on youtube! My youtube channel is www.youtube.com/user/Robsternator if you want to check it out :) PEACE OUT BROTHERS!

Edit:
    Oh and i forgot my obscene love for movies!

8. Ame92

Ame92 New Member

Hello!

Lol

9. Guadostar

Guadostar Banned Banned

Im Jonny, im 19 and from England. Currently playing WoW-EU, But i also play EMS from time to time, hence why i signed up at this site.

10. mihawk

mihawk New Member

ji all, I'm Mihawk ^_^

11. Corner

Corner Active Member

Hey Guys! Im Sasa, livin in Austria and Im 15 years old. Im going to a school, that is specialized on C++ programming.

12. Wallz

Wallz Member

Hello I am Alex. I am 16 years old and live in England. I have been hacking Maplestory for about 3 years now. Last year was when I was most active... I created a few popular bots that were used widely throughout the community and also have some sources of mine out there as well. After that period I had some time off and learnt more programming skills and am now quite competent in C/C++ as well as C# and ASM. I recently came back to EMS and am now working on a full bypass that when completed I will release to the public. This forum looks very promising and I know the Admin/Mod team are great hackers and I feel this place will help EMS greatly.

13. Subarashii

Subarashii Well-Known Member

Hey guys :) It's me Tariq, you guys probably know me from MPC or something :P
    And otherwise here's some information: I was like a leecher for 2/3 years but last year I started learning and I know quite well how to update/convert hacks. I'm also busy with making a C++ trainer and stuff.
    Well I'm still quite noobish but still, I'm willing to learn :)

14. Nickerian

Nickerian Well-Known Member Coder Donor

Hi my name is Nicke and have been around maple for about 4 years

I have been an active and respected member on MPC, CE and GGA but CE and GGA is in the past so lets leave that behind
    Im a good programmer in Delphi (thanks to Darkbyte i cant stop using it..) and i always try to be helpfull and nice to people

you will probably find out more about me if i find this forum nice :)

15. Subarashii

Hi Nicke ♥ You here too? :D What brought you here??

16. Nickerian

Nickerian Well-Known Member Coder Donor

well some people told me about this forum so i guess i would give it a chance :P

17. Corner

Corner Active Member

SO yeah, you know, I think that forum is much better than MPC. I hope this forum wont get flooed by noobs.

18. Subarashii

Every forum will after some time :)
    But I hope this forum will attract also people that are willing to learn and contributing to the community!

19. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member

Hi all, I am Paul from the Netherlands. It's good to see there's a growing EMS-Hacking community, and I'm glad to be part of it now!

20. Razz

Razz Dedicated Supporter Dedicated Donor

Im Lars i am now like 15years old and live in Holland. I play Mw2 and i used to bot at maple (Im inactive now).