1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is W8baby.com a scam?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BadAss, Sep 1, 2010.

1. BadAss

BadAss Well-Known Member

I saw this on game haxers forum, link: http://www.gamehaxerz.com/gms-hacking-discussion/3770-w8baby-scam.html

And i quote:

2. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

LOLOL, maybe true, why not? :o
  3. Danny1994

Danny1994 Likes to contribute Coder

Im quite sure that this isn't true.
    W8 Vip's would have noticed it.
  4. BadAss

BadAss Well-Known Member

How about ccplz's VIP? Do they use this kind of system?
  5. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Noticed what? Lol.
  6. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

what a tards, if this turns out to be really true and confirmed by serveral people theyre fucked.
  7. stox180

stox180 You only live once. Donor

omg this is serious

aahwell.... nvm
  8. Darko

Darko <marquee><font color="#A300A3"><b>Officially the f Donor

Who cares about w8baby! Ccplz 4tw! They think now with BT they are gods...

OMGBBQHAX Well-Known Member

Im not saying this site is a bad site or anything but i found this site from W8Baby so i dunno if you guys have connections or not o.o
  10. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

w8baby is amazing for GMS, EMS not so good
  11. mageboys

wow if thats true thats fucked up
  12. BadAss

BadAss Well-Known Member

Yea, i heard that from a friend as well....
    So thats why im confused over buying a VIP....:S
  13. InfiniteFanta

InfiniteFanta Banned Banned

I hope this is a bad joke.
  14. mageboys

i believe you but i think ill give it a few weeks before i see what happens after hearing this :L
  15. Jett

Jett Ravy's Lover, Shinso's Bitch. Donor

I dont like the V.I.P on w8baby.com o.o
  16. S3NSA

S3NSA back in black Administrator

That's entirely up to you, though I see no reason as to why you would tarnish us with the same brush. We're not w8baby. As Jonyleeson has said, they kindly offered to host our website to which we accepted until we could afford to do it ourselves but the VIP is kept on a completely different server and that's managed by JL himself.
    These kinds of rumors have been circulating around since paid subscriptions were first out. Rival sites get jealous of another sites sales to they make up some drama regarding phishing, trojans, viruses, anything to make the sales on that site dip. It was also only posted by Fire. on GGCRC at a time when Irwin was doing anything he could to get back at them for releasing EPI. Naturally there's a chance that it's true but I fail to see why w8baby, one of the largest MS hacking communities and VIPs, would do such a thing. Of course, I would recommend talking to TPG, Colin, DJC and other admin to get some clarification if you feel ill at ease visiting w8baby.
  17. Darko

Darko <marquee><font color="#A300A3"><b>Officially the f Donor

As i always say! Use on own Danger! XD
  18. BadAss

BadAss Well-Known Member

I want to thank you for clearing this up. But i would rather wait some weeks before i order VIP. Just to ser how the VIP and the hacking section developes.
  19. S3NSA

S3NSA back in black Administrator

Perfectly fine, we understand that ePE on its own isn't for everyone. Enjoy the forum in the meantime :3
  20. mageboys

S3NSA i dont mean anything against you, i would just like to see what happens after people have been spreading these 'rumours'
    also is VIP on CCPLZ going to make a thread about when the first module is released,