1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Kami FAB on Demethos? or some other of this hacks

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by blabba2, Sep 5, 2010.

1. blabba2

blabba2 CCPLZ Donor Donor

i was wondering because im getting fake ABed all the time then im using kami (or some other of the hacks)

I`m using
    bY DAVEEh... or some x3 ( i dont remember name)
    perfect kami

And E-dark trainer (old version)
    7 miss GM
    50 sec gm
    (and i just noticed i used No knock back o_o)

2. KlameFehrm

KlameFehrm New Member

7 miss GM
    50 sec gm

dont use both at the same time, that is probably the reason.

and as u stated in your post, you use the old version of e-dark trainer, maybe dl the update and see? ^^

3. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

hmm your not using any vacs?

the only thing it could be is 7 miss gm or 50 sec gm, im not sure but ive heard edarktrainer's 7 miss fab's so try using a different version of it.

4. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

lol dementhos or kradia doesnt make a deference, the no knockback activates along i with the 7 miss godmode and i gues the 7 miss is also causing the Fab just use the 50sec one and chance map that should fix it

5. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

None of those should fake AB, but I had quite similar problem with yours yesterday.
    I was using only 7 Miss + Kami and kept getting fake AB.
    I restarted MS and everything was working just fine then. I bet that disable part of some script was fucked up so some fake AB'ing hack was still on.

6. hossie

hossie New Member

just use noobiebot and use the full godmode, tick and untick it and it should work.

7. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

lol hossie full godmode bans afther about 40 minutes

8. blabba2

oke thx all for the information i`ll gonna try

9. wanndi

wanndi Well-Known Member

think same Ation
    im also hacking with 7miss and 50sec godmode, pvac aoe, no kb,mob speed , no breath, super tubi, mob disarm( not very senseful if u got 7miss and 50sec xD), iluvcc, and the auto things
    and i never get fab, maybe its because u use E-dark trainer, im using noobiebot, that the only reason for fab i think
    'cause 7miss + 50sec godmode gives only dc

10. blabba2

ehm.. now its working fine (idk if it because im hacking now on my other computer)

But Mob speed or whatever it called again does thatt FAB or AB? o.o

11. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

nope, are you using no jump? since that does sometimes