1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by u6koo, Sep 3, 2010.

1. u6koo

u6koo Well-Known Member

I use E-Dark trainer and kami. From Edark trainer i use No knock back , 7miss godmode and no breath and mob speedup (hacks that even not dc) and when i put kami on. I got dc or fake a/b in 15min
    Why is that?
  2. Danny1994

Danny1994 Likes to contribute Coder

99.989% Sure that Kami isn't patched.
    And i've also no idea why you've got fAb.
  3. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

Disable 7 Miss Godmode, serveral people seems to encounter problems with it.
  4. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Kami ain't patched. I had some problems with E-Dark trainer too.
  5. pichka2

pichka2 New Member

Noobiebot is the best bot right now =)
  6. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

All the bots have problems and close, but this is more likely to do with the latest update. But right now i think Perfect Kami is pretty good :P
  7. BoredxLOL

BoredxLOL Member

Yeah, also got a fAB. Probably mine was triggered by moving while using speedup mobs.
  8. Nickerian

Nickerian Well-Known Member Coder Donor

whats the problem with iBotYou? :) just wondering since no one complains and i do want feedback on stuff i should fix/upgrade
  9. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Theres no problems with ibotyou as far as im concerned, everything works perfectly.

What i want to know is what the hell closes my maple after like 1-2 hours afk, everything works fine but when i go afk and come back maples just closed, most likely the problems in noobiebot but im not sure whats causing it.
  10. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

No problems whit ibotyou, the only bot that works for me , thank you nickerian ;)
  11. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

My MS closed with other trainers/bots and also sometimes when using no hax. I started using iBotYou and now everything is working just fine. o_o
  12. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

Same whit me ation :)
  13. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

lol i use 6 miss godmode.... also works fine you can chance the miss amout realy easy
  14. Kawary

Kawary Well-Known Member

I use 50secGodMode and Kami, it is perfect
  15. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

Noobiebot+Kami = fine.
    No random DC/s.
  16. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

I'm still using ibotyou, Pyramid PQ bot, Perfect Kami and E-DarkTrainer, no d/c's ( unless my internet dies >< )