1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Legit 122 aran risenhero banned :(

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by jbergwerf, Sep 16, 2010.

1. jbergwerf

jbergwerf Member

Hy guys my 122 aran got officially banned PERM! :(
    I was with my cleric on the mini dungeon in Sleepy and then i relogged to my aran BUT I FORGOTTED TO PUT THE HACKS OFF :( i logged in on my aran and after like 20 secs in heny i was banned by GM H***** something.... the weirdest thing was the hacks were only at my background i was not using them so i blame nexon now and im not gone stop hacking never 122 legit aran RiP :(

2. Danny1994

Danny1994 Likes to contribute Coder

Your fault.
    lul

3. Hyack

Hyack Well-Known Member

A little mistake, but a big consequence.

4. Razz

Razz Dedicated Supporter Dedicated Donor

Nexon is now like. BUY MOAR 2x EXP CARDZ PL0X

5. coroks

coroks New Member

Global maplestory needs to refund or xfer me 70k NX

6. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

Why? o_o.
    Using any 3rd party program allowes them to block you from the game.

7. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

I guess you missed the part in the terms of service where it said that no refunds if you get blocked for violating the rules.

8. dude111

dude111 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your aran, but as a hacker you must be prepared for the most almost inevitable

9. David...

David... Banned Banned

When you accept their ToS, you accept that the accounts is theirs in any way, which allows the to delete/block the account as they wish.

There isn't really anything we can do about getting banned.

So using a 3rd party program isn't the only thing that can get you banned :D

10. Adamkidd

Adamkidd Well-Known Member

Lul? U can still use it in other games.

11. jbergwerf

jbergwerf Member

Ugh inoe inoe but it still sux :P Im kinda over it now... really i can make another 120+ aran in 2 weeks (if i dont get banned f3) srsly i dont understand why i put so much effort and 1.5B mesos in that account.... al those 2x coupons eqp etc ugh well it was 100% legit and because of a stupid mistake !banned i hack 6 hours a day on other accounts i dont get banned i forgot to turn it off and tadaaaaa my legit banned haha buts srsly im am SO NOT GONE MAKE ANOTHER LEGIT ACOUNT TILL THAT BIG BANG waaaaaaay to much exp!!!