1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Letters

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Benn, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

So imagine there is alot of people farming these letters to make some very nice cash and considering this event goes on till the 20th there is going to be some rich about :P. This is just to let everyone know how many Letters you have and what your going to do with them.

Yes its a pointless thread but i would like to know as im not sure what to do with them.

1: How many of each Letter do you have?
    I currently have 1k of each Letter :P thats just from 9 - 2pm of farming, had to transfer some to my noob account as i didnt have enough space.

2: What are you going to do with them.
    Not sure either sell them because i need cash or use them and hope i get some good shit.

2. BeKo

BeKo Member

1.full set up of all types

2:use them or sell them
    thats all
    actually u could do both ...
  3. pichka2

pichka2 New Member

i prefer to use them =) and get 1.5-2m each day from them =)
  4. Adamkidd

Adamkidd Well-Known Member

LOOL! if u sell 1k letters for example letters sell for 6-7k thats 6-7m? But i prefer use them for the exp eggz
  5. Darko

Darko <marquee><font color="#A300A3"><b>Officially the f Donor

This thread is senseless xD
  6. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

i made 14mil with letters today :')
  7. polopolo

polopolo Well-Known Member

i bot in a map (can't say the name for the gm) i do 10M/4H at lvl 2x
  8. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

I sell a full inventory of letters 3 times a day ( then use a full inventory at the event ) make tons of mesos/day and gain tons of lvls :P
  9. Vampirion

Vampirion Active Member

lol first night i botted a whole night got 2k of letters nowi got a question should i use them for my lvl 23 war or sell them only have 100k on my war ?
  10. BeKo

BeKo Member

use them ... u become stronger and can hunt faster for more letters
  11. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

I used about 100 of them yesterday, dont seem to get many drops =( which sucks. but another than that i made 13m