1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Looking for some1 to help me at botting/hacking.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Zilejiko, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Zilejiko

Zilejiko Member

Hey, im looking some1 to help me at botting/hacking/c++/Training spots etc etc.
    You can pm me your email _if_ u wanna help me, or just wanna talk
    *Warning* I talk alot >.<
  2. Tunybob

Tunybob Well-Known Member

Srsly dude? o.o There's alot of tutorials around here.. And if you dont know where to hack, then quit maple dude >.<

*Edit* The best way to get known with hacks/spots is by trying lol o.o
  3. Zilejiko

Zilejiko Member

Well im lazy. And i do know how to make a trainer and update hacks etc etc.
    But i have a problem with my hacks. I cant even use them for 10 min and it crashes, my kami sucks badly, it teleports me somewhere near Nevada and starts hitting the clouds.
    E: And my lemmings + fvac -> + jump unrandom right doesn't work. Jump undrandom right fake a/b:s me and it works for my friend.
  4. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Why dont you just use the perfect kami bot? And use trainers for hacks if yours dont work good.
  5. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

Just use zKami of davheed and some bots around there.. :HINT: Hacks & Downloads :o
  6. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

Well if you cant help yourself then why should people help you...
  7. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Yeah i know, but he said his lazy and his saying his hacks dont work, so all im telling him to do is use the trainers etc to have working hacks if his so lazy.
  8. Zilejiko

Zilejiko Member

I never said that _my_ hacks dont work, and thanks to Ation for helping me out.