1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Lucky Bag

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Megabob, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Megabob

Megabob New Member

There is a new event, Lucky bag.

Is it worth it ? How much will you spent in this ?
  2. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

It depends on luck, you can get good items or just pots.
  3. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Copypaste from Basil:
    Copypaste from Sleepywood:
    There must be some awesome rewards also. >,<
    Maybe they're just trying to get some exploited mesos off from the game. :F3:
  4. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member

They should have done it better than they did, because 100m for a tube is pretty much...
  5. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

1 meso - cider -.-
  6. arrostire93

arrostire93 Well-Known Member

I have a question...if i give these money to the box...it seems like there is no way to get a "Luky bag" to exchange with the event npc...so even a random donation can give me this "luky bag" or there is no way to get it?
  7. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

Yes, there is, rewards are random, except that theres one of the items that you will get like 95% of the time when you donate a certain quantity, anyways the higher ammount, the easier that is getting a bag.
  8. Anonymos

Anonymos Active Member

A guy i met got yellow bags when he donated 2 m and 2.5m ( I tried that ammount to but got bad things ) Then he opened them and got 1 bamboo sword and one blue napoleon. I guess this event is only worth it if you have lots of mesos or nice luck :D
  9. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

lol if i make enough im gonna donate like 20mill and check wath i get i have 50mill atm so it will take like 5 days to get the other 20mill
  10. arrostire93

Well at the moment i'm thinking this event simply sux, must have lots of meso and in the luky bag it's not sure that you are going to take a good thing...just spare money for something else...it's more useful.
  11. 976431

976431 CCPLZ Donor Donor

1m and got Ramen.. this is just as said above, a 'event' to get exploited mesos out..
  12. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

To restore the economy a bit I guess ( 1mesos->cider=Win? )
  13. arrostire93

Ok guys i've seen at free market a "pig nose" (Face Accessory). Could it be that you can take it from lucky bags?
  14. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Might be. Never seen one, and even Google couldn't find anything. Stats?
  15. arrostire93

The stats were useless (some weap def and magic def and accuracy) but it has 7 slot. Which means it can be scrolled with face accessory scroll for avoidability (gives 1dex). I'm tring to look for 1 but they're extremly rare. And a noob sold 1 for 2.5m in one shop, however it was sold when i saw it...
  16. 0star

0star Member

donated 5m got ramen