1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Makin little bit mesos/ Much mesos on noob acc

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Adamkidd, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Adamkidd

Adamkidd Well-Known Member

Okay guys. I've been using the boat from ellinia to orbis. And there are some high leveled people that drop perrty good items. Idk why maybe to show off? Or any other reason. U just go as far away from them as possible. Example in cabin. Go other side of cabin so he feels "Safer" To dropp his stuff.. U begin first like dropping some noob equips or maybe some1 else starts with that. Then he will suddenly drop something rare/ Something u can sell for pretty good. BUT u can't go over there. He picks it up when ur halfway. So why dont use Kami loot? Put it on 1 item and BAM U got yerself a nice item.
    OR crappish.. w/e u want. Then just trade over and make new acc. Easy as that :) And there are always showoff's in pq's I looted some steely's today :)
  2. iiTom

iiTom Banned Banned

3. Subarashii

Subarashii Well-Known Member

Nah idc about 3 sets of Ilbi's I've looted from 1 guy .... xD
  4. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

i might try this later just for fun lol, instead of making a new char, just loot and dc, they wont have time to screeny or anything, maybe complain on nexon forums yeah but nobody cares on there lol.
  5. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

Lol, might make you some mesos, though there are alot better ways.
  6. zoro

zoro Donor

wtf? people actually still use the boat from ellinia to orbis?
  7. Darko

Darko <marquee><font color="#A300A3"><b>Officially the f Donor

KoC ships 4tw
  8. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

whats with click vac o.o
    its cs and no1 will see it
  9. QQII

QQII Well-Known Member

Except that the item is gone and sometimes they can see the item flying to you.
  10. iiTom

iiTom Banned Banned

After that U CC.
  11. Ex10Ded

Ex10Ded New Member

Is there an other way then?
  12. Lollage

Lollage Well-Known Member

Yes there is, just go from elinia to ereve , and from ereve to orbis, use this way if you don't want to wait for the boat to arrive :D
  13. Adamkidd

Adamkidd Well-Known Member

Meh, Too much switching on boats. Most people go afk when on board.