1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Making CCPLZ.net a known hacking site good or bad?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by divine, Aug 28, 2010.

1. divine

divine New Member

The Title Says it all..
    in my own opinion i think its just stupid letting every one know CCPLZ.net exists as a hacking community
    maybe its only my opinion but i think that all the legit players will come in and flame and the GMs will
    obviously go hardcore on us hackers because we are getting braver and braver
    all the botting sites that is mentioned in this place will be checked constantly and now the GMs know what they are up against so they know how to deal with these bots and hacks..maybe it will benefit hack makers because they can keep on selling new products and earn money but for the rest of us it could well be very bad
    HOWEVER IT IS ONLY MY OPINION NOW ENOUGH OF ME
    WHAT DO U THINK?

:F9::F9::F9::F9::F9::F9::F9::F9::F9::F9::F9:

2. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

I don't think it matters a lot.
    Legit players don't really check up on hacking forums, unless they seriously have no lifes.
    GMs should already know about www.ccplz.net as it has become a pretty large hacking community already.
    And, besides that, we've been also advertising on youtube for ccplz so the first people who will go on youtube and type in Europemaplestory hacks will somehow find us anyway.
    You can't keep a hacking forum private for legit players/GMs.
    And hacks will be patched sooner or later, you can't do nothing about it.

3. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

The main reason for CCPLZ was to build a community and friends for hackers to chat. share knowledge and learn so i believe its good, also.

CCPLZ is releasing a VIP area so this will be a potentially large market to advertise to if they cant hack themselves

4. divine

divine New Member

Well lets put it this way then
    Selling drugs in the real world is like hacking in maple solely because its so to say illegal in the game therefore ur breaking the maple law if ur doing it
    if ur a drug dealer will u let everyone know about where u sell drugs and how u sell drugs and what drugs do u sell
    would u let not only everyone which includes the ones that hates these drug dealers and want them dead as well as the cops know where ur discussing it?
    or would you rather it remain known only to exclusive members who have a genuine interest in hacking?
    i know why the people who makes hacks are doing this as stated in my previous post but i would like to hear from those who cant make professional hacks..
    AGAIN ITS ONLY MY OPINION =)

5. mageboys

illegal to sell hacks just means you will be banned for hacking, slight difference from killing people and causing harm than a 2d game, if you want to compare things maybe try something that is relevant to a game, also in my opinion hopefully this site might encourage some new people to learn how to hack and create their own

6. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

Like twister said, Legit players are legit, they are not searching for hacking websites.. but the GM's im sure that they already know our community.
    It doesn't matter if GM's know how to deal whit bot's or hacks, they can check also in other hacking forums, so it's preferable that they check in our forum, it means that we are famous ♥
    GM's always don't care about us IN GAME, only if we hack :)

7. divine

divine New Member

lol sorry for my comparison couldnt think of anything else to compare it with lol
    erm seems like its mostly positive feedbacks hmm..i always thought being a hacker is being in an exclusive club where you have what people dont have
    well maybe im wrong maybe ur right or maybe its the other way around who knows?
    BUT STILL THANKS FOR REPLYING =P

8. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

I think it's a good idea to promote CCplz, a big community is what's needed to get enough decent coders/hackers for next gen hacks.

9. mageboys

hacking isnt really exclusive in a public forum the private hacks are exclusive (: ha. anyone can hack they just need to Google EMS HACKS and i am pretty sure they will find there way here at some point.
    i agree with you that too many people is a bad influence on the site. BUT from a profit potential from the private hacks its a very big positive

10. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

If you google Maplestory hacks, you will get to w8baby pretty fast too, which has VIP etc. so it isnt hard to find any hacking sites/hacks ...

11. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

abit of both^^

12. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

I think its good :P ( Hope its not since that means I have to stop creating characters like wwwccplznet etc. :P )