1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Maple DCing?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by OMGBBQHAX, Aug 20, 2010.

1. OMGBBQHAX

OMGBBQHAX Well-Known Member

Well my maple is dcing at char selection. It works without something but i cant see what it is.

If anyone has the Mage Aircheck Script would they be kind enough to give me it?

Btw the hacks im using are:

C.E 5.6.1
    CCPLZ Perfect Kami
    CRC Bypass(ofc)
    iBotYou v63d
    I dont get why im dcing.

Does anyone have the answer?

FOUND OUT IT WAS C.E 5.6.1 but can anyone tell me why it DC's cause im using CRCBypass & i am closing it after ticking hacks..

2. d0se

d0se Member

Close C.E 5.5?

3. OMGBBQHAX

I do but i think its iBotYou v63d. But that is my main botting program because of all the hacks and stuff so i cant just not open that.

4. zoro

zoro Donor

it's ce 5.5.

5. OMGBBQHAX

Yeah i realised that but it worked yesterday so i dont know why it keeps closing MS all of a sudden..

6. OMGBBQHAX

Help with dumb C.E pl0x and MS Memory writer doesnt work. i enter ce script and stil doesnt work

7. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

hrmm.. Try the following:
    Go to settings. Go to the 'Assembler options' tab, and then tick the box at the bottom of all tickboxes - 'Try to prevent..'

I don't know if it will work better, but it is worth a try.. be sure that you close CE before you press play (I guess you already did but.. yeah).

8. OMGBBQHAX

Nope xD. Tried & failed but thanks for trying :(

9. OMGBBQHAX

Dunno why its only me and how comes my scripts wont work in MS memory writer?

10. Martimo

Martimo Member

Do you have any hacks on while logging in?

11. OMGBBQHAX

yeah i have to because i cant untick them once C.E is closed. They are Unrandom Right/PVac Right/Lemmings JM.

12. Martimo

Martimo Member

Is it not possible to use them in a trainer? because sometimes when I have a hack on while logging in I dc. Dont know about you

13. OMGBBQHAX

Well then ill have to close the trainer because i cant keep C.E up cause its already detected. Are you using MS Memory writer? It doesnt work for me even though i hook it to ms..

14. Martimo

Martimo Member

Hmm sorry cant help you then im not so pro with hacking :/ All the hacks I need are in trainers. Good luck though!

15. OMGBBQHAX

Thanks =) ...

16. OMGBBQHAX

Bump for suggestions.

17. zoro

zoro Donor

did you attach ms memory writer to maplestory?
    is the "process handle" higher than 20?

18. OMGBBQHAX

Yes and its exactly 20 & it still dc's. Like it closes the Client without any message.

19. zoro

zoro Donor

click "attach to ms" again then.. until it's higher than 20.