1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Maps for BoT DEM

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Raasclut, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Raasclut

Raasclut Banned Banned

I don't know if there's anyone with experience of this, but it is amazingly hard to find a map which is suited for bot dem because of

1. You need a safe platform to stand on
    2. You need a small map so you can hit all monsters.

Now to the reason why I started this thread, would anyone be so kind to maybe help me find a good map for my cb? I've tried alot of places I can think of.

It'd be really nice with a PM just incase.. you know.. Well, thank you.

2. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

if you dont mind not looting, the other box on kami on the right set that to 120 and you can use it on most maps makes your char go above the monster and not get hit,

3. Raasclut

Raasclut Banned Banned

Thank you! How stupid of me I will try that instantly.

4. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

1. Set Kami Loot: 1
    2. Drop any item / mesos, but do not loot it
    3. You'll get teleported in the middle of the map
    4. Tick BoT dEM
    5. Bot :]

5. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

only works on smaller maps though doesnt it were as my method can work on larger

6. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

True. I have used BoT dEM only at Kentaurus Mini-Dungeon and that method worked there well.

7. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

i cant stay in the middle with your *trick* o.o instand dc

8. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

Then you are facing a mob in the near area that you normally would hit too without the BoT DEM... otherwise I wouldn't know what causes the d/c, unless u post the other hacks u have on.