1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pending Mesoplz

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Azunyan, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azunyan

Azunyan Active Member

CCPLZ's community is rahter big, so I was wondering if it would be a good idea to make MESOPLZ, the eMS version of basilmarket.

I personally haven't seen anything alike, have you?

2. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

BasilMarket is a quite big site, but I suppose, that you mean the auction system. That would be nice indeed.
    As far as I know there's no such a thing for EMS, expect lots of forums with market/trading sections, but that's not the same thing at all.

*Edit*
    I did just notice that BasilMarket has auctions also at EMS: Kradia and Demethos. o,o
    *Edit2*
    Well, there's almost none people.

3. Azunyan

Azunyan Active Member

I personally won't be able to do any of these things, would be nice if someone could :)

4. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

very nice idea and it would be a perfect way to attract new people to hacking :)

5. Razz

Razz Dedicated Supporter Dedicated Donor

Thats stupid. Nexon will be angry and then same thing happens that happened to CEF.

6. Nebbis

Nebbis Banned Banned

I really don't think so, nothing has happned to basil <.<

I love this idea :D

7. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

What actually happened to CEF? Sorry, for being newfag. .__.

8. mageboys

wow, cef didnt get shut down for been a maple auction room lmao, and if you mean because of the large amount of people.... why is MPC here??

9. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

Because CCPLZ is much more active than MPC.

10. mageboys

yes its active but having a auction room wouldnt increase the chance of the site been closed down if its just about meso transactions for items in game

11. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

nope but it will attract allot of people ( including legits who are looking for items )

12. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

hacker's + legit's on a *trade* website... i dont know :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.