1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Mhf is for sale?? failed sight lol

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by atkspinzu, Sep 11, 2010.

1. atkspinzu

atkspinzu Banned Banned

Since the release of ccplz.net we have became a very large community, most of us have lots of experience hacking. Then one day Maplehackforum.com was released, Since there was not as much popularity with the website itself and the Owner Tilian being accused of hacking people etc the hacking website has come to an end! and NOW CCPLZ Will grow and become the best hacking sight in the whole of Ems. -edit we are already the best..

Enjoy this website and let the hacking continue!

sorry about the title -sight spelt wrong should be site i kinda typed too quick and forgot about proper english xD
  2. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

Good to hear, This forum was going to get bigger anywayz :P
  3. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

I remember hearing something about MHF, that is was released before ccplz, however there were some discussions with tillian, which have been solved now.
  4. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

1. MHF existed WAY before CCPLZ did.
    2. MHF did not shout out anywhere.
    3. the issues between CCPLZ & MHF were solved LONG ago.
    4. fuck you.

5. YAEY

YAEY Guest

What Jafel said.

Especially 4, Aaron, you were licking my ass the WHOLE GODDAMN TIME for free VIP and my vac and such.
    However, I do not have enough time to manage MHF anymore, and indeed; CCplz is growing alot quicker.
    I do not have anything against CCplz, I believe it's a great community, however I do hate people who lick your ass for free VIP, and when your site goes down they stab you right in the back.

Aaron, burn in hell. (Or actually, that'ld make me feel sorry for Satan.)

Although, indeed, my website is down, not going to be back ever again, you'll still see my releases around CCplz and maybe MPC.

Talk to you later, guys.
  6. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Rofl, he told me on msn that you said he could have VIP because you two were good friends or something.
  7. Razz

Razz Dedicated Supporter Dedicated Donor

I will make some statements.

1. MHF was there WAY WAY before ccplz. (about an half to one year)
    2. Tilian has no time to keep MHF running.
    3. Most of our coders went to ccplz because tilian had no time.
    4. It's just sad that it has to end like this.
  8. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

Neru i think i can remember you from a warrock hack site?? srry im not sure i just tought so
  9. YAEY

YAEY Guest

Any site that has a VIP section will always have VIP beggers - I have never gave anyone free VIP, except during giveaways - whatever, I think I might pass the site on to a good friend (perhaps Neru).
  10. Razz

Razz Dedicated Supporter Dedicated Donor

I never did warrock.