1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Monster Magnet vac?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Ame92, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Ame92

Ame92 New Member

Is it possible to use Monster Magnet to suck all mobs? Extend Range to the whole map.. A kind of demi...
  2. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

I doubt it will work. o-o
  3. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

I think that someone tried it in GMS long ago and said it autobanned after a while, it might still work in EMS though.
  4. Pate

Pate Well-Known Member

Yep someone tried it long time ago in GMS when wz edits came and what i remember i think it didnt work or causes AB
  5. blabba2

blabba2 CCPLZ Donor Donor

lol i had the same idea once o.o but mine idea was they gonna get suck to you and thy did them died died xD soo,.. i think my idea is impossible:P
  6. Martimo

Martimo Member

nvm -.- .......
  7. wojtek1150

wojtek1150 Well-Known Member

I saw it today at wolf spiders. It is somewhere in web, because i saw 3 ppl with this
  8. MrOzzy

MrOzzy Well-Known Member

this will give the same effect as AWL vac does, i think
  9. wojtek1150

wojtek1150 Well-Known Member

It transport all mobs (+-20 per 3 sek) to selected position or to his position.
    http://img259.ImageShack is toxicus/img259/7485/maple1699.jpgf
  10. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

It's a KOC, so he doesn't have monster magnet ( I think ) it's probably a working/slow dupex.
  11. Qua

Qua Well-Known Member

Just in most It's PRIVATE and that are like the Nerds that make PRIVATE hacks more PRIVATE. ;)

So we will almost never get it ;)
  12. Nazgul1444

Nazgul1444 Dedicated Supporter Dedicated Donor

delete his name, you could be the reason for his ban.
  13. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

It's not that private though, I think partymagnus released a working Dupex, however it A/B and D/C'ed. Their version is probally using a different addy which doesn't A/B or D/C.
  14. Qua

Qua Well-Known Member

so the addy is than private? Get it with help maybee ;)?
  15. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

I think so, unless it's an completely different script, then we should have some troubles with it.
  16. David...

David... Banned Banned

I can give it a try on finding the addy, can't be too hard.
    Brb 10 mins
  17. Qua

Qua Well-Known Member

DAVHEED must be the smart one :P I hope u will find :D
  18. David...

David... Banned Banned

Accidentally found the 'charge' skill bypass while looking for the magnet shit, I just need an account to test it on >_>
  19. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

hmm, I only know about brawlers with charging skills o.O
  20. David...

David... Banned Banned

Yeah, and arch mages..

Anyway, it's a huge function, go check out the shit around 008D445B, the first call should be a call to "CMob__IsBossMob", and the second one is a call to "CMob__IsPosFixed", etc, go try making something, i don't really care.