1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Mugs Count?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by SuperDonkey, Sep 16, 2010.

1. SuperDonkey

SuperDonkey Well-Known Member

This event drops godly drops.
    GFA 100% +2 Att and Clean Slate Scrolls and more.
    But is it possible to make a Mugs count that can see how many mugs u need for drops?
  2. Roel

Roel Well-Known Member

Nope.. btw kami loots all in map! i just got banned on my kami acc an dlost 7 clean slates, 3 GFA 3 ONY APPLES and over 10 WHIPS !!!
  3. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

I think theres a pointer that counts how much have been given, but i doubt that anyone who managed to get it decides to release.
  4. Razz

Razz Dedicated Supporter Dedicated Donor

Tell me about the event?
  5. Corner

Corner Active Member

How to get these Scrolls?
  6. arrostire93

arrostire93 Well-Known Member

So...There's a npc that asks you for empty mugs. When this npc reaches 1000 muggs donation, blue message come in your chat and it starts dropping stuff like pots, but the most important thing that it drops are special scrolls, clean slate, onyx apples and red whips. However you don't need to donate 1000 mugs, cause if someone already donated 100 muggs, you just need to put 900 of them. So muggs count would help to know how many mugs we should donate without wasting them.
  7. SuperDonkey

SuperDonkey Well-Known Member

Nobody have it?

It easy to have with Kami xD
  8. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

I tried to get a pointer several times, but I couldn't find any. May be possible that it exists in your client somewhere but I doubt it.