1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe multims

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by maesor, Aug 27, 2010.

1. maesor

maesor Active Member

Is there a working multi ms(2 maples on the same comp) around here?

2. Azunyan

Azunyan Active Member

Define working. There is one that crashes after a time I believe. asdasdasdasdasd

3. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

Just use VMware.

4. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

ye but VMware lags like hell

5. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

But VMWare does work even though it lags :P

6. maesor

maesor Active Member

Is there an other option than VMware? coz i dont understand a shit of it :s

7. Azunyan

Azunyan Active Member

I'm sure VIP will have multi clienting, I think it's not too hard to make for pro coders.

8. iKaos

iKaos Well-Known Member

I saw on GK that TheNullz made a multi client for GMS with open source, but no one has confirmed that it won't work for EMS.

9. zoro

zoro Donor

virtualbox

10. King Virus

King Virus Banned Banned

That'll be because gMS can be ran twice when you switch users on your computer.
    eMS blocks that, making it harder to multi client.

Only possible way I know is VMWare.

11. polopolo

polopolo Well-Known Member

Buy a cheap 2nd computer ??

12. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

a cheap second computer for maple is abit far, just get a cracked copy of windows and run VMware

13. Totally

Totally Well-Known Member

i downloaded Vmware but now mine wireless internet suck and can't connect anymore (playing with a cabel now ) some one know how to fix this ?

14. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

buy a better internet connection?

15. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

Well, you might want to take in consideration that you are actually putting up 2 computers with internet etc, so if you really want to use both, really, just get better connection, or tap your neighbours' ;D

16. Totally

no i arry delete Vmware but it connect and i can 't do a thing on the internet o.0 (i got a graet internet )

17. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

First... I don't understand a WORD of this (except for no...) so please, use google translator if you can't speak/type/write english properly, because even that will help us alot.

Oh and 2nd, how much is your internet? because even with my 8mb/s I can do alot of shiit with VMware...

18. Totally

i am not using vmware but mine internet f*ck up cuz of vmware

19. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

That's not exactly believable, I think you just have a virus, just do a complete virus scan and if it's still slow after that, just reinstal windows, that should get rid of it... If you still have problems I think you got some weird things going on with your connection ;D.

20. Corner

Corner Active Member

Lanselot, you did something wrong. check everthing and do it again.