1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Need some help to get started

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Ex10Ded, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Ex10Ded

Ex10Ded New Member

Hey guys,

I've been coming back and leaving Maplestory for some time now and after a 2 years break I came back to play some Maplestory again. The thing is I have no idea how to hack Maplestory and that's why I'm asking for help :) How do you guys inject the .dll's etc etc. maybe somebody could make a thread about getting started or just answer me in a post. This would be really appreciated. I would also like to know what some of the hacks mean, most are really obvious but some made me wonder. Hacks like No Breath, UA, NO KB, SPControl.. :confused:

I wasn't sure where to post this thread so sorry if it's the wrong section.

Thanks.
    Ex10Ded

2. Klaffen

Klaffen ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Donor

easy so inject.. use programs like Winject to inject dll files. remember: Open maplestory, DONT CLICK PLAY, inject your dll files.
    also use programs/dll's like: Perfect kami, noobiebot/ibotyou, for aran use aran skill hack, Bypass.
    how to use ibotyou:
    open ibotyou, click on DLL Injections with yellow text, and add kami.dll or whatever dll files you have (if you do this, you only need to open ibotyou then maplestory in the future)
    ibotyou got bypass allready

3. Nickerian

Nickerian Well-Known Member Coder Donor

edit damn i was to late

Hello :)

First of all you inject dll by using a injection tool example winject BUT note that winject is detected so you have tpo close it after you injected your stuff
    (if you want to keep it simple use iBotYou v3.3 which has the basic stuff you need and also allow you to add dlls you want to inject)

No Breath - allows you to CC and such while breathing
    UA - Unlimited Attack (so you can attack more than 100 times in 1 spot)
    No KB - No Knockback on your character
    Sp Control - Spawn Control, your char will spawn at the place you where when you CCed

4. OMGitsSander

OMGitsSander Well-Known Member

No breath makes you unable to breath, so the message saying "you can't do this right now" wont pop up, so you cant cc right after you've attacked or drop something.
    UA=Unlimitted attack, MS has a check where when you attack 100 times in a row, it stops attacking untill you move a bit.
    NO KB=No KnockBack, when a monster hits you, you won't move.
    SPControl= where you tick it, you will spawn when you cc.

I hope klaffen told you enough about injecting;)
    Else just keep asking!

EDIT: NICKE:@ Damn couple seconds faster than me:(

5. Ex10Ded

Ex10Ded New Member

Hey guys,

Thanks you so much for answering so fast, amazing (x
    Alright soo I think I got the basics done now I just have get it to work ;D

I tried injecting NoobieBot with WinInject but maplestory closed after a few seconds. Don't think it's suppose to happen but only happens with NoobieBot so far..
    Then I opened iBotYou V3.3 and added Noobiebot to that list of .dll's and that popped up the nooiebot GUI but made it crash after a few seconds again.
    Should I inject iBotYou V3.3 with WinInject? If so which .dll in that folder am I suppose to inject.

Something else, when I played long long time ago you could use eh DCWnd or something like that to play windowed..
    Seems like that isn't working at all anymore so what are you guys using to play windowed?

Using win7 if that's of any importance.

Thanks again

6. Nickerian

Nickerian Well-Known Member Coder Donor

Just to get it working in the beggining

Run iBotYou (original Settings)
    Run MapleStory

and your done, if that part dident work your antivirus blocked Dll_Injection.dll

when you know that that works try to add other stuff

7. OMGitsSander

And to get windowed mode, press ALT+ENTER in game, when that doesnt work, I have a working Dxwind at home, but I'm on vacation right now..
    You might want to look around with google, there should be a working one somewhere..

8. Ex10Ded

Ex10Ded New Member

It's working well the iBotYou part, it will track my location etc. I tried ticking FVac Right to see what it did and that crashed me out of the game.
    After that I added NoobieBot to the .dll list and it popped-up as it should, and also I got an error message saying "Unable to locate MS CRC routine."

Also, I'm seeing these scripts everywhere but how would I inject one of these myself?
    I'm also curious about what the "Perfect Kami" does, seems that it only has 2 buttons? Why don't people give an description about they're hacks x)

I'll have a look around for the DXWnd but the ones I tried were detected as a hacking program or something, you probably know the pop-up.

9. OMGitsSander

Yes I do, and when it says "UNable to locate MS CRC routine", it means that you alrdy injected a bypass so just press ok and you're set;)
    To inject scripts use MS-memory writer, google it, you'll find it easily;)

10. Klaffen

Klaffen ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Donor

about the MS CRC routine, my experience tells me that if you click OK it will exit.. i usualy just ignore it.

11. OMGitsSander

Ow, I always press ok and I've never had a problem. But that could be because of the minor patch though..

12. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

I heard the crash had something to do with win7/vista o.O ... dunno for sure though...

13. OMGitsSander

Well I have 32 bit Win7 pro so Idk?

14. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

does it work or not? Also, I got that information from W8baby (yes GMS) where ppl with win7 when injecting something their maple crashes...

15. Ex10Ded

Ex10Ded New Member

Hey guys just got back from work, Thank you guys so much for the input really helped me.
    Though my test account got banned by GMs yesterday when I was trying out E-dark trainer in pig's beach.
    Could you guys give me like Do's and Don'ts to avoid getting banned as much as possible, since there is always a chance.
    Or well help me set up a a bot where to go and what settings to use.

I'm still puzzled about the Kami thing, what does this do?
    If releases had a description it would help out a lot but I guess it's something your just suppose to KNOW. xD

@jafel
    I'm running Win7 Ultimate 32bit but the only time Maplestory crashes is when I inject NoobieBot. So that would make you partly right :)

16. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

Hmm, weird that it crashes for you, noobiebot works fine for me, running on win7 32bit. o_o.

17. OMGitsSander

Yeah I've no problems with injecting anything at all, using Win7 32bit aswell;)

18. Ex10Ded

Ex10Ded New Member

Did you give inject NoobieBot with Winject or iBotYou?

19. OMGitsSander

Winject;)

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

20. Ex10Ded

Ex10Ded New Member

Ugh damn, NoobieBot isn't gonna work. I tried a few times but Maplestory just shuts down before I can even enter my PIN.

Can somebody help me with a Moon Bunny GM? If there even is an other way besides NoobieBot.