1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe New Minor Patch

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Ation, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

There'll be a minor patch from 5:00 to 7:00 PM (GMT +2) today. >_<
    Fuufuu.

2. Eztys

Eztys New Member

I hope nothing good is going to be patched:O

3. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

What time is that in england? Im shit at working that out..

Ffs im going to gym and i was hoping my mage wud be 30 by the time im back, fucking dumbass patches. *_*

4. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

for those who didnt know, the notice is shown ingame at the moment, they havent put it in website yet. in england it will be from 4 to 6 pm.

5. Ation

3:00 - 05:00 PM in England.

6. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

7. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Oh for fuck sake, i'm going to gym at 4-7 lol -_-

8. Ation

9. arrostire93

arrostire93 Well-Known Member

And there will go again my question.. Will hacks be patched or we will be able to still use them?
    And by the way, what the hell are they doing? Like 1 off server after another. Why don't they just take from 12am to 8 am and fix what they want... Like this is like enter and exit the game and it's annoying. I guess they're just dumb...

10. Ation

Probably nothing will get patched, but scripts needs to be updated to newest version of EMS.

11. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

I doubt that they patch any hacks, the reason of this morning emergency server check wasnt to patch hacks and it seems like this minor patch has something to do with that ESC, i guess it is an aran quest wise fix that requires to do a patch.

12. nibatti

nibatti Well-Known Member

i fucking hate patchs.

13. Corner

Corner Active Member

Something gets patched . 100%

14. Ation

Err... MS is still online.

15. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

They decided not to do the minor patch now, anyways GMs are online(at least on kradia) some of them like GMBenoit even smegaed asking for a belge player to help him with something, which makes me think that they are trying to fix something and that they will do the minor patch in the future.

16. Ation

Okays. Thanks for the info. :]