1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe New To EMs =)

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Anna0906, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Anna0906

Anna0906 New Member

Hi Everyone, Like title says im new to EMS, actually i play in GMS and im merchant there, im downloading EMS and gonna give a try on it, since Nexon America is so stupid i feel like trying EMS to see how it works.

The thing is i have some questions about EMS, please help me if you can.

1.- Besides of paying real money, there is another way to get NX in EMS, Something like MTS or w/e?
    2.- Wich one is the best server to play in? ive read there are Kradia and Demethos, recommend me one.
    3.- How Hard is to get Mesos on this server?
    4.- if you think you can guide me on this server, leave your IGN and ill send you a request when im in the server.

Ty For Help.
    1 hour more downloading.

PS: I posted this on 2different sections cus i dont know which one is the right... so if its needed delete the one in wrong section.

2. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

1.- Besides of paying real money, there is another way to get NX in EMS, Something like MTS or w/e? - No, there is nothing like MTS, altough, you can buy nx in merchants.
    2.- Wich one is the best server to play in? ive read there are Kradia and Demethos, recommend me one. - Depends, Kradia has a better but still messed economy and way more players, demethos has a little bit more messed up economy but has 1/3 of the players in Kradia so its easier to hack.
    3.- How Hard is to get Mesos on this server? - It is not, since the economy is messed, due the recent meso exploit you can sell scrolls for 3-9m.
    4.- if you think you can guide me on this server, leave your IGN and ill send you a request when im in the server. - I could guide you, but if you want my IGN you will have to PM me only in demethos though.

3. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

If your a hardcore botter, who bots throughout the day and night, go to deme.

4. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

1. There's no MTS in EMS, but you can buy NX items via cash trade. Also some people are selling NX codes (sms codes) for mesos, but you shouldn't buy from people that you don't know.
    2. Since you're probably legit (are you?), I would recommend you Kradia. Economy is good, lots of players and active GMs atm. In Demethos there's almost none players. At day there's max 15 people at FM entrance, and you can get easily FM 1 spot there.
    3. Easy as hell nowadays. Just train, do all the scroll quests, and once you've good amount of mesos just merchant a bit.
    4. Nah, sorry. I don't have time. >-<

Btw, this is the correct section. :]