1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Not My Day

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Benn, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

Yesterday i had my main account banned, about 20mins ago i came back to my computer to see that i had been disconnected from maplestory, loaded it up to see you have been banned. Only a lvl 21 Warrior so no big deal but its weird that both my accounts were banned. I dont bot stupidly and i dont bot in hotspots, i also play on Deme.

Either they are watching my IP dont know if they even do this? or i really am just unlucky. Anywayz starting an account now and not sure what to be. Need something i can get to 3rd within a week or so ( i cant bot for long ) Never had a 3rd job :P
  2. Danny1994

Danny1994 Likes to contribute Coder

Where did you botted at ?
  3. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

Aran gogo

At least 10 letters blabla.
  4. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

I was botting at hensys. Mini pig dungeon.
  5. Danny1994

Danny1994 Likes to contribute Coder

LoL u.
    Mini dungeons are currently hot spots...
  6. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

haha :P i sort of knew that just im useless at finding good spots. Most guides i read also say Pig beach/mini dungeon for 15-2X. Anywayz wont be going back there anytime soon
  7. iLeetz

iLeetz Banned Banned

On Kradia, Mini dungeons aren't hot spots I don't think, I haven't been banned once In mini dungeons in Kradia and I always use them
  8. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

If you had read what i wrote i clearly say i play on Demethos.
  9. iLeetz

iLeetz Banned Banned

I'm explaining that on KRADIA Mini dungeons are NOT hotspots, I read your post I'm not stupid. I'm comparing the two servers ( Telling you about KRADIA)
  10. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

If there a hotspot on Deme then They will be on Kradia too as the population over there is alot more!
  11. Hyack

Hyack Well-Known Member

Even in mini-dungeon GameMasters are able to track you.
    By simple using !cheat (find and move to the cheaters)

GameMasters are active at specific times each day. Most between 9:00AM-11:00AM.
    Watch out on which times you are hacking.
  12. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

you iz gm?
  13. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

I see you've been a GM in private server.
  14. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

p.server gm commands are 100% the same like in real ms
    i know it testet 2 pserver packets
    one was with the grey chat thing and the other not
    i was able to drop mesos with commands and do pvp in every map in the other not
  15. Hyack

Hyack Well-Known Member

Yes, I was.
  16. Tattuffino

Tattuffino Member

nothing special, my ranger 9x spearman 63 and bandit 48 got all 3 perm banned wihtin 2days..