1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Oktober beer event

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by motzzz, Sep 16, 2010.

1. motzzz

motzzz Well-Known Member

Im kinda confused about that event.

I see in fm everywhere those special scrolls(100% GFA).

But I can't figure it out how to get them.

It has something to do with those empty beer glasses right ?

You get them by donating 1000 empty beer mugs
  2. Qua

Qua Well-Known Member

Motzzz from the event u can get the big worst on your head xD And u get beer :P
  3. coroks

coroks New Member

i suggest u camp abit in the rooms and use SUPER Tubi with a kinda empty inv got me 2 clean slates 20%
  4. motzzz

motzzz Well-Known Member

O well

When I checked the website about that event I saw this comment

Liamy369 [15-09-2010 PM 10:54] United Kingdom 213.107.165.xxx

try remember kids, that this event gives clean slate 20%'s, gfa 100% miracle scrolls (100% sucess rate with +2att gain) and onyx apples,
    this event is not bad at all, if you want to complain about never getting any of the drops, then start saving up the empty beer mugs (1000 of them)
    and then go to an empty channel and use them.
  5. Qua

Qua Well-Known Member

:o i though i was only with the worst + Beer
  6. coroks

coroks New Member

hehe just Kami in a empty ch with a ice mage or sum or use PVac + Unrandom Right and ull b fine getting mugs (ive seen som1 get 200 per hour + some decent lvls) [Remember ALWAYS USE SUPER TUBI REALY HELPS ALOT]
  7. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

Those white gfa 100% scrolls arent miracle ones, you are confusing them with the ones that were obtainable from lucky box event that had 100% success rate and gave 3 weapon attack, those were really miracle scrolls.
  8. Adamkidd

Adamkidd Well-Known Member

What event are u guys talking about ...
  9. Lapheoria

Lapheoria New Member

10. Adamkidd

Adamkidd Well-Known Member