1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Packet

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by u6koo, Aug 20, 2010.

1. u6koo

u6koo Well-Known Member

Hello guys. I see much packet senders. At first i though i need a packet generator to make a packet but then i saw that no one beg or ask for packet generator. My question is. Where the heck i can know whitch packet what do? I don't even know what numbers and letter in packet mean i can not make a packet? How you guys send packets without packet generator :)?

Sorry for many questions i just wanna be able to make packets

2. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

lol shutup o.O
    we are here for helping other pp

to your question
    idk what packet sender you use
    if u use zpi *however its called*
    u see alot of of of numbers and letters if you're ingame
    and if you drop a item u get some packet
    the rest can u think^^ save packets and try^^

*move request*

3. Kyuute

Kyuute New Member

I am a noob too, butfrom what I understood readings thread, when you use a PE such as ZPI, and when you are in game, everything that happen in game will send you a packet, everything you will do in game will send a packet (to the server?). In ZPI there is 'sent' and received' packet slot.
    If you drop a 50k mesos bag for exampl, you will get a packet such as 0F 10 48 XI AR EN OO BX XD, then you can send this packet, or block it.
    The packet posted above is false ( but lets say its the real one!) send it, and then your char will drop a 50k mesos bag.

So if you need the packet to do something, do this thing, take the packet, block it/send it, depends on what you will do!

Correct me if I am wrong! Hope I helped!

4. GOD

GOD CCPLZ Donor Donor

i dont think there is any reason to correct you ! from what i understand you are completely rght =)

you may know this but you cant drop the 50k if you dont have atleast 50k on you :b

5. Raasclut

Raasclut Banned Banned

can you alter the packet so you could drop more than 50k to avoid taxes?