1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Packet

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by u6koo, Aug 20, 2010.

1. u6koo

u6koo Well-Known Member

Hello guys. I see much packet senders. At first i though i need a packet generator to make a packet but then i saw that no one beg or ask for packet generator. My question is. Where the heck i can know whitch packet what do? I don't even know what numbers and letter in packet mean i can not make a packet? How you guys send packets without packet generator :)?

Sorry for many questions i just wanna be able to make packets

2. GOD

GOD CCPLZ Donor Donor

i recommend you to go to this thread "Useful links & tools - v63.4" in the download section and try out ZPI for ems, and play around with it, till you know what it does =)

little friendly explanation of what the packeteditor does, is that it record the actions you make in maplestory (as a packet) and by sending the packet you recorded, you can do the same action again and again.

someone correct me if im wrong, because im not too familiar with packeteditors =)

3. FirenX

FirenX New Member

thats right. Well u can see it like that : when u use a pot a packed will be send. with ZPi u can see the data of this one action in the recived list. if u go to any packed sender like the one in noobiebot's u can send this packet and a pot will be used ~ ( u can send the packet with ZPI too)
    e