1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warning Pascal.koster1061998

Discussion in 'Hall of Shame' started by Sarlacc, Jan 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarlacc

Sarlacc Member

HE IS A SCAMMER! i send him the money for mesos, he said that he dont have the payment. So he send the money back (i dont know how). and he said that i need to send it to another paypal account, so i did and then again he dont have the payment so he send it back (i dont know how, but i think from his paypal balance). And then i said 'i dont want to do business with you anymore' and the answer on it: 'i charged the 2 payments back thanks for the money'. i hope you understand it because my english is not really good. Fuck that fking guy i piss on him.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  2. Just like I told you in our PM conversation, please include screenshots of your conversations with @pascalkoster1061998

3. pascalkoster1061998

pascalkoster1061998 Banned Banned Trade Ban

You're a lier I don't have steal any money!! Paypal didn't work on that moment so I did pay you back!!

4. Sarlacc

Sarlacc Member

Youre going to charge the money back, you said it in skype. dont deal with this guy. i have proof :)

5. pascalkoster1061998

And did I charge it back?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 21, 2016 ---
    Yeah I did! BTW ask the happy people who bought from me!

6. Hugh

Hugh www.emsmesos.com Moderator Helper Donor

You may not have chargeback'd ''Yet'' but you said it to make him scared why would you say something like that?

Also @MelvinHAAAN Me and @Jafel, has told you to screenshot, and post it here, (who cares if its in a different language) its hard to get to the bottom of this situation without screenshots so we can see where to take it from here, If need-be we will get someone to translate it for us. who don't understand dutch.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  7. Sarlacc

Sarlacc Member

8. TheLegend27

TheLegend27 Well-Known Member

I heard you are in need of a translator :;):

• Made me laugh! Made me laugh! x 1
  9. pascalkoster1061998

more people have buy from me i didnt scam!!!!

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  10. Robert

Robert lol Moderator Dedicated Donor

11. Hugh

He still has access to this section so surely he should reply here? Last time he wouldn't give screenshots. which is kind of necessary

12. Sarlacc

Sarlacc Member

i give one, thats enough, you can see that he charged 2 times back... i dont do this for the fun, because this is waste of my time if he dont scam me?

13. Robert

Hugh: Concluding from the screenshot, i'd say Melvin's right here, and pascal should be banned.

14. Hugh

Okay well i couldn't understand dutch. But got someone to translate it for me, so he's banned now.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
  15. TheLegend27

TheLegend27 Well-Known Member

Bye bye pascal ::3:

16. Melv

Melv CCPLZ Donor Donor

how much mesos were you supposed to get for the 50 EUR?

17. Sarlacc

Sarlacc Member

3b for 16,50 each.

18. Robert

Settled

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.