1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help PC trouble

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by apprenticeCS, Feb 22, 2017.

1. apprenticeCS

apprenticeCS (づ。◕‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧ Moderator Dedicated Donor

i FOUND THE IDEA OF BUYING SUCH THINGS ON aMAZON STRANGE FOR SOME REASON Xd

[Sorry had capslock on and cba retyping]

Also read some reviews on Amazon of people buying gfx cards that were dusty or died within days, like they're buying 2nd hand? Guess just need to watch out for who the seller is on Amazon. I found another site called CCL, anyone heard of that, seems cheaper on the whole, but maybe there's a good reason for that.

Also as a side note,
    Really enjoyed it until the end, very lackluster, but otherwise a good game, great concept.

2. pogey

pogey CCPLZ Donor Donor

I can agree with the ending being not so great, but I've heard speculation that it was supposed to be a lack luster ending, to help you sympathize with the dissapointment that henry gets from delilah leaving early.

• Nice idea! Nice idea! x 1
  3. Vengeance

Vengeance CCPLZ Donor Donor

I just ordered from ccl too for my first time yesterday. Was cheaper than some other sites. Delivery is long though. Free delivery takes atleast a week. Only other option is paying £6.

In regards to Amazon, I have bought countless amounts of components from there. Never had a problem. These were all direct purchases, not market place.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Kinesys

Kinesys Active Member

sounds like stuff from 2nd hand sellers. Just make sure you're buying from stores instead of people.

5. apprenticeCS

apprenticeCS (づ。◕‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧ Moderator Dedicated Donor

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anything seem off?