1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Perm banned

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Daansjoe, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Daansjoe

Daansjoe Well-Known Member

i have a idea.. when u are logging in it stands bla bla bla bla bla perm banned.

if u can send the pincode packet when that comes upp u should bee able to logg in.

if somone haz the code or can get it it would be awsome and test it for yourshelf :D

2. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

Impossible, in their database your banned, so it's impossible to enter the pin.

*Not sure*.

3. Daansjoe

Daansjoe Well-Known Member

*sight*
    i saw a video made by 1 on this forum and he did sumthing like this but now i cant find the wid and i htink it will work *dumb nexons dont think about things like this*

4. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

It is posible to go up to character screen on a banned account, you will be dced after double clicking character though, so you wont be able to log with any of the characters in the account.

Also, that youtube video someone made claiming that he logged on a permabanned account is fake.

5. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member

No, it didnt, and it wont either.