1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Perm banned ^^

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Xiez, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Xiez

Xiez New Member

I recently got permanently banned on my main acc with 75 mage I/L.(Ofc it is stupid to hack on the main acc, but really? lvl to over lvl 100 legit? Come on x) ) Just gonna warn you guys, that it isn't 100% safe atm, with the hacking programs for v.64 (if it ever is safe :P). Well well, was using NoobieBot and PerfectKami also W8DarkBypass. All v.64, got a lot of FAB when I changed from Crc bypass to W8DarkBypass. Didn't really bother. Don't know if its that but, don't ignore too many FABs ;)

Cheers. Farewell Maplers! ♥

EDIT: Guys, got permanently banned something just before I posted this thread, about 08.30 PM, and I was using PVac, SuperTubi and MobSpeed. AutoPot and AutoAttack + AutoLoot. KAMI + kamiloot. Nothing that should give such things as FABs Been hacking like this for like 2 months. Nothing until now, and also. Tested the new E-Dark Trainer 0.64.1. It just gave me fake FABs, so I gave up. I'm just sayin' it could be something ^^. Don't be sarcastic, it's just... lame :P

2. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

Have been using W8DarkBypass for months not a sinlge FAB so deffently not that. What hacks were you using on NoobieBot?

3. Hyack

Hyack Well-Known Member

a other one , who is too lazy to turn his hacks off between 09:00 AM & 11:00 AM.

4. iLeetz

iLeetz Banned Banned

UK time, Or Server time?

5. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

Nothing to do with being lazy... He might not know, i didnt. That doesnt mean im lazy.

6. Hyack

Hyack Well-Known Member

Server time/Europe time.