1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe please help DC

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by dewi, Aug 31, 2010.

1. dewi

dewi New Member

Hello i have kami enable godmode auto attack and cc change 200sec on and i dc every 10-15 min please helpe
  2. 0star

0star Member

use 7 miss
  3. wanndi

wanndi Well-Known Member

yeah use 7miss+ 50sec godmode, that's like godmode, but it could be that u also dc im not sure
    im just using 7miss, and i never dc
    and why ur using 200 sec cc? only using auto cc people its better, so if 200 sec cc it could be that the channel is full and they gotcha

and false section
  4. dewi

dewi New Member

5. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

+ 50s BP Godmode -> you'll get attack every 350 seconds. :)
  6. Darko

Darko <marquee><font color="#A300A3"><b>Officially the f Donor

and next time choose the right section...

Best is .. use Kami + 7miss.. nothing else.. ( pvac+mobspeed maybe)
  7. Corner

Corner Active Member

Just use the AutoLogin. Thats the best.
  8. Ex10Ded

Ex10Ded New Member

I'm currently using only Kami + Noobiebot. I'm only using the Kami for the well, kami and autolooter.
    The hp/mp and and attacking etc are done in autobot. Now when I come home from my internship I sometimes (yesterday I didn't) see a D/C pop-up.
    Which autologin would I have to set up to avoid this? I'm already CCing every 10 minutes and have no idea what's causing this D/C
  9. GOD

GOD CCPLZ Donor Donor

probably just normal dc, not caused by hacking
  10. Ex10Ded

Ex10Ded New Member

Oww alright, thanks (:
  11. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Use the autologin in auto bot.. its great. I always use it and it works flawlessly.
  12. Ex10Ded

Ex10Ded New Member

So it should work if I only use the auto-login function of autobot? Can I still use the Noobiebot for looting/attacking etc. or do I have to tick those in autobot then.