1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Please help me a little

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by RedSkyNL, Sep 12, 2010.

1. RedSkyNL

RedSkyNL Member

Ok, i hope i'm in the right section. If not, then could somebody please move it?

I just used the Aran packets to get Double Swing on a hotkey. And i don't know what i did but i was just botting with double swing untill suddently my Maple crashed.

But here comes the strange thing. I'm using iBotYou (since the other Kami's are teleporting me up in a room sometimes..) and my Double Swing is on the CTRL button. When i DON'T have Kami enabled in iBotYou it's just working (Auto Attack) but as soon as i want to use Kami, it won't attack.

Like 1-2 hours ago it was working with iBotYou (i was playing arround with other bots at the sametime) but i can't get the auto attack to work with Double Swing (while Kami is enabled).

So: How can i make iBotYou use Double Swing while using Kami. Or another bot doing Auto Attack and using the Kami of iBotYou. I know it's possible cause i did it like 1 hour ago, but i don't remember how (since i was using like 3-4 bots, and ticked many shit on and off again).

2. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

You need an aran air check.

3. David...

David... Banned Banned

Use an aran air check, and this is the download section, I'll move it to the request section for you.

4. RedSkyNL

RedSkyNL Member

@Twister,
    Alright, THAT was the thing i was missing! Worked perfectly. Thank you

@Davheed,
    Thank you for moving. Sorry for posting it in wrong section. You could close it down right away if you want!

5. Roel

Roel Well-Known Member

@Redsky, the thing you mean about spawning high or something, its SP Control..

if ur new to botting i suggest u to read some guides, and dont use any hacks you dont know what its for