1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe [Q] Wz Edit

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Kyuute, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Kyuute

Kyuute New Member

Hi there, hope you're boting well :p

I have a question. Does wz edit is still on the wave o.o I mean now, there are so many trainer and mem edit blablabla, but I do not see any wz edit thread or tut or whatever related to wz edit anymoar! :/

So are there still wz edit that do not a/b or d/c ? :o Are there still hackers playing with harepacker? :O

2. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

yes but not like dragon roar hits 1337 mobs or magiclclaw can kill all mobs instand^^

3. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

Most WZ edits will give you a message and fake autoban in less than 5 minutes, there are still some WZ edits that work but since most of them are available to the public via memory edit, they arent used very much.

As not every WZ edit is detected, you can still do some private stuff with it but such things as PVac or SVac are gone by this way.

4. Kyuute

Kyuute New Member

Thanks man! I'll custom my skills, hope i wont get ban. (:

5. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

You can still edit your tele range, though it will give fake a/b (and sometimes real a/b) if you stay too long in the same map where you tele'd, also if you tele too much...

Nice for fast traveling.