1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Want to add a release? Use the Resource Manager!
  3. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Release Quest Modification and Level 250 Exploit

It got unpatched.... again.... again....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tryst

Tryst (✿O‿O) http://maple.watch Administrator Moderator Dedicated Donor

To view this on the Resources section, click here.

Happy 2014 everyone!

About a week after it was patched, the Quest Modification Exploit originally found by eaxvac was unpatched. This is the 6th time this has been unpatched since September 2011 (maybe you could try patching it fully this time, Nexon?).

Anyway, I had hoped it was only myself and @Craig who knew it had been unpatched, but late last week I found out that that sadly isn't the case. In fact, I know of around 30 people who know about it, and I'm fairly sure it's about to be released on a certain GMS forum by a certain leaker who (as a non-EMS player) has no right releasing it anyway...

Quest Modification Exploit
    Original thread: https://ccplz.net/threads/map-teleport-and-quest-value-modification-full-credit-to-eaxvac.45793/

Map teleport spreadsheet: https://ccplz.net/threads/quest-exploit-map-tool-excel-spreadsheet.52245/

New header: F3 01.

Format:
    F3 01 [item slot] [item ID] [quest ID] 00 00 [incrementing value]
    There's enough info in that thread to work out how to use it.

Level 250 Exploit
    As you can see from the linked Excel tool I whipped up for the last time this was made public, you can get to the Mercedes Tutorial Map from Boat Quay Town. The Mercedes Tutorial Map is notorious as it is really badly coded. There are no level checks and no job checks, so every time you go to this map you gain 10 levels.

The problem the last time this was released was that there was simply no public way to get from Boat Quay Town to the Mercedes Tutorial Map. Now however there is!

Every so often your character will receive an Envelope above their head which takes them to a certain map in Ludibrium. This map has a portal which takes you back to your starting map. As always, this portal's return map value is stored as a quest.

Requirements: 1 level 50 character.

1. Get a character to level 50. Any character, it doesn't matter.
    2. Purchase 20 or so Arrow for Bow from any general store. (You can use any item here, but this is the item ID I've used in the packets below).
    3. Put those arrows on your first USE inventory slot.
    4. Go to Boat Quay Town.
    5. Wait for the Envelope to appear above your head, then click on it to be warped to Ludibrium:
      [​IMG]
    6. Modify the return portal by 369150000 by sending the following packet:

F3 01 01 00 E0 6E 1F 00 01 D4 00 00 30 C8 00 16

7. Now leave through the portal and you'll be in the Mercedes Tutorial map:

[​IMG]
    8. Click "Yes" when prompted to skip the tutorial, and you will gain 10 levels, a few inventory slots, and will now be a Mercedes:

[​IMG]
    9. Return to Boat Quay Town, then use some common sense or simply wait for the quest envelope to appear above your head.
    Credits to Zion for originally discovering how buggy the Mercedes Tutorial Map is back when /m was around, and to xert (who will probably kill me for releasing this) for the Ludibrium event quest idea.

Further credits to both eaxvac and Craig for allowing me to create the Excel tool the last time this was public.

Enjoy.

P.S.: To return quickly to Boat Quay Town, return to Henesys (hint: Henesys Return Scroll), go into Henesys FM then send the following packet to point the Free Market exit portal to Boat Quay Town: F3 01 01 00 E0 6E 1F 00 B0 1D 00 00 35 00 00 00.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
    • Like x 14
    • Gold! x 1
    • Nice find! x 1
    • Thank You! x 1
    • Made my day! x 1
    • Congratulations! x 1
  2. Faaay

Faaay R.i.P ccplz Donor

It begins!
    Thanks for release

3. JiR

JiR Well-Known Member

fyeahhh here we go again!

4. David

David ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ Banned Donor

"I'm fairly sure it's about to be released on a certain GMS forum by a certain leaker who (as a non-EMS player) has no right releasing it anyway..."

He has every damn right to release a hack that he FOUND at any given point. No, it was not a leak and no, he did not steal it.
    Here we go again with your bullshit accusations.

• Zing Zing x 3
  5. Tryst

To hackers: Getting yourself to level 210, let alone 250 using this will almost certainly get you permanently banned.

To legit players: If you want an easy way to find out who has been abusing this, look for the Mercedes characters with just 500 experience completed on their level.

Congratulations to CCPLZ on 200 resources!
    QQ.

• Made me cry! Made me cry! x 1
  6. iippo

iippo Dedicated Supporter Dedicated Donor

Can't see the original thread?

7. gryphounet

gryphounet Well-Known Member

but it turn your char to mercedes right?

8. Faaay

Faaay R.i.P ccplz Donor

Indeeed

9. Ravy

Ravy Goodbye! Take care everyone. Donor

does it work if your character is higher than lvl 50?

10. Tryst

Fixed. I accidentally deleted it. :D
    It only works on characters 50+. At level 50 you have to repeat this 20 times to become level 250. You gain 10 levels each time.

11. Kurosaki Ichigo

Kurosaki Ichigo Getsuga Tenshoooo Donor

If you'll rank to, say like, lvl 190, is it still a high banning rate?

12. Mach

Mach Dedicated Supporter Dedicated Donor

Maybe not if you change your appearance with the beauty coupons and buy some equips but still i think they can trace the packets or something..

• Facepalm Facepalm x 2
    • Made me laugh! Made me laugh! x 1
  13. Piecake

Piecake CCPLZ Donor Donor

GreatGreat release, thanks Tryst. I Personally cant be arsed to train to 50. But great release for the others who can :D

• Made my day! Made my day! x 1
  14. JiR

JiR Well-Known Member

You can do it with any char above level 50, I wouldnt do it on an acc you dont want to lose though..

15. Peter

Peter CCPLZ Donor Donor

I cant see any lvl 250 on leaderboard :D btw why always mercedes :(

16. Kurosaki Ichigo

Kurosaki Ichigo Getsuga Tenshoooo Donor

They all got banned and if you do this the quickest way to lvl 250, it takes about 10 hours.
    Because the map of Mercedes is badly coded and ofc you'll do a job adv to Mercedes with this exploit.

17. Melv

Melv CCPLZ Donor Donor

:raritywhy::raritywhy:hypocrites
    what the fuck did i tell you. :')

• Made me laugh! Made me laugh! x 1
  18. Aardbei

Aardbei http://www.unban-taku.com/ Donor

4F 00 0F 02 D4 40 9C 00 00

receive this to insta receive envelope quest :)

• Bronze Bronze x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Heart-warming Heart-warming x 1
  19. sjiinhoo

sjiinhoo CCPLZ Donor Donor

Insta dc :D

20. Aardbei

Aardbei http://www.unban-taku.com/ Donor

receive

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.