1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Question about Black mage

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Adamkidd, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Adamkidd

Adamkidd Well-Known Member

Hi All. I've been looking on Maplestory databases under section "Bossmonsters"
    Now i've found something quite interresting and i can't find anything on google.
    Do you guys have any information about a Black Mage's Henchman A ?
    Heres the link : http://global.hidden-street.net/monster/black-mages-henchman-a
    Idk if its a future update or w/e but if you know something about this please tell me :)
  2. Adamkidd

Omg.. 27 views and No one's replyin..
  3. Totally

Totally Well-Known Member

think u need to fight him as a Koc
  4. 0star

0star Member

yes i think also so black mage is from story koc
  5. Screen.

Screen. nou Retired

Long ago there was a war with everyone good (all classes available to us) and the Black mage and all his henchmen. The black mage was weakened, but not defeated and now after many centuries he has finally returned stronger than ever.

Adventurers - not sure if they actually fought alongside the other classes, but they were there during the war nonetheless.
    KoC - They actually fought alongside the others.
    Aran - fought alongside the others, but was sealed away during the final battle.
    Resistance - they're fighting against the black mage and the black wings (an organization set on reviving the black mage)
    Evan - they have a long story about how the dragon used to be a human called Deva. For many years Deva believed to be the daughter of the goodie-mage, Grendal the Really old, but after a journey into Ellinia forest she discovered she was actually the daughter of the Black mage. She was upset and took a walk, she then knocked over this machine a person was working on, a machine designed to find the weaknesses of the black mage, this then mixed the chemicals of the machine and the freshly picked onyx apples from her bag and she turned into a dragon. Many years later, the Evan (the character playable to us) was a decendant of a dragon tamer and felt a special bond towards Deva. The Evan then saw Deva's past (magically, ofc) and they both decided to stand together and fight against the black mage.
    Dual Bladers - the only class so far that're definitely not involved with the black mage. They were formed because the old Dark Lord of kerning city was defeated by a Balrog (I know what you're thinking, this Dark lord guy is supposed to be the leader of theives and he can't even defeat a balrog.), so his student, Jin, had to destroy the balrog before it destroyed Victoria island. When Jin returned with the Dark Lords body, the dark lords daughter was in shock and blamed Jin for his death. She then formed a secret organization against Jin, who we know today as the current Dark Lord of kerning city.
    The Big Bang patch - This is the unveiling of the Black mage's power returning to him. To show his old foes he has returned, he used his mighty power to control the monsters of maplestory to attack all the towns, thus causing cities to move and monsters to change map and even level(believe it or not). Somehow during all of this, something was unleashed inside of the classes(available to us) and forgotton skills were resurfaced and can be used again(explains skill changes).

You should really read update information during patches. The Black mage is thought to be the end-game boss of Maplestory. Sorry if any of the above is confusing, most of it was from memory and I tend to ramble on when recalling from memory.
  6. Adamkidd

I am not sure that there ever will be a black mage. Thats the whole point of the game. If u defeat him nothing is left after that