1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe [Question] About CB

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by u6koo, Sep 22, 2010.

1. u6koo

u6koo Well-Known Member

Sorry for noobish question but i wanna ask something.

Tomorrow i start Bandit. And i wonder what hacks to use for no perm ban because my last account wasnt able to get even to 30level.

Ok so as far as i know Monster Teleport+Kami+Pvac works perfect but i feel like its gonna ban me.
    And Lemmings+Jump unrandom right+monster teleport can even ban me with more chance. So i was thinking is there any hack that can train a Bandit with small chance to ban (like flame wizards and clerics bot on Ghost Ship 2).
  2. atkspinzu

atkspinzu Banned Banned

Wrong section please post this in hacking discussion or help
  3. Rinchu

Rinchu Banned Banned

i?m a warrior but i guess it?s the same thing,

the things i use are:

Kami+kami loot+ Super tubi+ 7 miss + 50 sec and that?s it,
    you won?t need to mob the monsters because you don?t have any mobbing skills..
    (that?s my opinion)
  4. u6koo

u6koo Well-Known Member

Rinchu maybe it works but isnt "Kami+Kami loot + Super tubi + 7miss + 50sec godmode + auto cc when someone come" ban cuz its just too many hacks combined . My last account used that got perm on 33level
  5. Rinchu

Rinchu Banned Banned

im still using it, with no Fab/dc or anything...
    it could be tough, you can leave out super tubi or something.
  6. Irretrievably

Irretrievably Member

If you're going to be starting a dit, I'd wouldn't suggest you using mob tele or pvac. Just kami - cause you're only going to attack one monster at a time anyway - you wont get any mob skills till lvl 70.
  7. u6koo

u6koo Well-Known Member

Rinchu. Do i need auto cc every 50sec or something cuz i heard the BP godmode is patched 0.0
  8. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Full BP Godmode DCs. That's why there's a 50s BP Godmode, which means that you'll get hit only every 50 seconds. You can combine it with 7 Miss, and 7 x 50 -> 350s w/o getting hitted. ^^
  9. Rinchu

Rinchu Banned Banned

i'm using e-darktrainer,
    7 miss and 50sec are working like a charm,
    got my cc on 1 people, that's enough i guess
  10. u6koo

u6koo Well-Known Member

gonna try it. :) thx

when i start e-dark trainer+kami and i write id pw pin select world , select channel , double click on my character and then i wait around 10sec on black screen and maple crashes. any ideas why? . Ohh and btw i got banned on 8level using Noobie Bot + Kami