1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Question is it patched or not to bypass your Permbann

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Diablorot, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Diablorot

Diablorot Banned Banned

Hey guy i wanna know if it is patched or not and if not i wanna ask can somebody give me the packet?? i wanna have it to delet my char because i want the ign pls help me

thx have a nice day ;)
  2. QQII

QQII Well-Known Member

You can't.
    There is no way.
  3. 0star

0star Member

there is TWO way thats that someone of nexon unban
    or you break in thyr computers
  4. Lollage

Lollage Well-Known Member

Here's a way to delete it that I'm thinking of ;

- Then click on "My Maple"
    - Then in the left navigation bar you'll see the option "withdraw", click on it.
    - Fill in the information required and then press SUBMIT
    - Gratz, you have succesfully deleted your account from nexon's database , thus you deleted your character(s) tooo.
    - Booom, IGN available again? :D

I haven't tested this yet, but tell me when it did if you're going to test it.

5. Diablorot

Diablorot Banned Banned

doesnt work... cant use the name
  6. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

if you leave this a day maybe it will actualy unblock itself from the server,
  7. QQII

QQII Well-Known Member

@0star And how likely is that?

Just withdraw and wait a bit.
  8. Diablorot

Diablorot Banned Banned

how long i must wait

with withdraw all things deletet but i cant use this after withdraw for example i cant use same NEXON ID
  9. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

If you withdraw without deleting your chars first, you wont be able to use the names inside that account anymore. Withdrawal doesnt delete character or Nexon ID, they will still be in their database and unusable.

It is posible to get to the char selection screen, when i asked if it was possible to delete them, i was told that yes it is but i never tried myself
  10. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

cant you block the ban packet and then get to you chars, i tought you only dc d when you tryd to enter the game (clicking on ur char)