1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Random dc problems today?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by JesusMoses, Aug 25, 2010.

1. JesusMoses

JesusMoses Member

Today i have only just started hacking for this day and its been 2hours now and 2 times so far its popped up with saying "you cannot do this here in this map" or something like that, eg. like when you attack at the same time as trying to open up world map, also gained 2 run times errors when using the E-Darktrainer, its been perfectly fine for me until today o.O

2. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

You're using Auto CC in a map where changing channels is not possible.

3. 0star

0star Member

Lol mini dungeon?

4. JesusMoses

JesusMoses Member

no no o.O i was in the map outside of FoG & in eu&eng channels, its just done it again so i have no clue whats up, im noob to hacking yeah but personally i love&want to keep learning, hell i even plan to go VIP when it comes, this is quite frustrating now anyway.

Edit: and im always able to CC in those kind of locations so that's not it..

5. 0star

0star Member

put no breath?

6. JesusMoses

JesusMoses Member

i use 58secGmode/NoBreath/PinTyper/PVac>right/mob speedup/autocc>1person/breakccbarrier/kami/super tubi

7. 0star

0star Member

try to do it with out hax

what trainer you use?

8. JesusMoses

JesusMoses Member

nevermind o.O usually when i have on 58secGmode NoBreath turns itself on, however i have now noticed for some reasons when im using Davheeds perfect Kami, its switching off my no breath so this may be the answer o.O

9. 0star

0star Member

I use noobiebot 7 miss mob speed pvac rite auto cc 1 kami
    so the same? and stop using 58 godemode it wil dc

10. JesusMoses

JesusMoses Member

well thanks for your time and putting the NoBreath into my mind at the right time, helped tonnes, aint dc'd since :)